46

Kia POV*

Where the hell is my daughter and grandbaby. They did not come home last night and she not answering the phone. I am worried. Paris and Payton told me that they not with her so where can she be. Did she even pick DJ up. Thats what im wondering. Im waiting for TaNeisha to call me back now with that answer.

DeAndre POV*

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. It was my mother. I answered it. "Hello" i said.

"DeAndre did Star come get DJ last night?" She asked.

"They both here"

"She just came this morning to get him?"

"At like 3 something"

"Really" she said sounding shock. "That mean yall friends again"

"Why you sound shock?"

"Because yall was both acting like yall hate each other guts but tell her to call her mother"

"Ight" i said. We hung up. I had woke Star up.

"Hmmm" Star said.

"Call ya mother" i said. She lifted up and called her. I got up and walked out the room.

Star POV*

I grabbed my phone and its dead. I took Dre charger and put my phone on it. I had laid back down and fell right back to sleep.

1 Hour Later*

I woke up and got my phone. I had missed calls from my mother and father. I called my mother back. "Star imma whip ya ass" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You had me worried l, like you aint check in or  nothing"

"My apologies"

"You is punish"

"Maa stop playing with me"

"Im not , where you at?"

"DeAndre house"

"Where you was at all night"

"When i left the party i came here"

"So you slept over there?"

"Yes geesh stop asking a bunch of questions"

"What you think you grown now?"

"Maa no"

"Watch when you get here" she said as she hung up on me. I know she not serious. I just dont take her serious. She never punished me ever so she cant start now. She a little to late. I sat up and put my clothes back on. Eww i just feel so dirty. I got up and walked out the room. I went downstairs and Taylor was on the couch with DJ. I spoke to her and she spoke to me. I tried to hurry up and leave so i can go take a shower. She gave me DJ and i got my shoes. I then walked out and got in the car. I still cant believe that i got a car but then i do. Anyway i pulled off. We pulled up at the house in like 30 mins. I got out , got DJ and went inside. Went straight upstairs and went in my mother room. She wasnt in there. Nor was my father. I parked out back so i didnt know. I went in my room and put DJ in his swing with the cartoons on the tv. I ran to go take a shower.