46

Aurora walks through the snowy forest towards the clearing, she jumps into the tree's once she was close enough to the clearing she hid herself in the tree watching closely, several vampires in black cloaks walked out from the other side of the field, Aurora had only see painting of the volturi.

"Aro's looking for Alice" Edward says, The Volturi got closer but stopped once the shapeshifter's stepped out from the woods and stopped next to the Cullen' side. Jacob walks up to Isabella, Edward and Renesmee. Carlisle Glances at Esme before stepping forward.

"Aro, let us discuss things like we used to, in civilized manner." Carlisle says.

"Fair words, Carlisle." Aro says "But a little out of place given at the battalion you've assembled against us."

"I can promise you, that was never my intent, no laws have been broken" Carlisle says

"We see the child, do on tear us as fools, Carlisle" Caius says

"She's not an immortal! These witnesses can attest that, or you can look "Carlisle says gesturing to Renesmee "See the flush of human blood in her cheeks."

"Artifice!" Caius says

"I will collect every facet of the truth but from someone more central of the story. Edward, as the child clings to your new born mate, I assume you are involved" Aro says stepping forword holing his hand out, Edward walks towards Aro and takes his hand, Aro puts his another hand on top of Edwards and begain going through his thoughts, Aro looks to Renesmee to Jasper, scarred.

"You have the night walker" Aro says has he pulls his hand away from Edward.

"What?" Edward says

"You have the first night walker..bring her and the child to me i'd like to meet them" Aro says looking for Aurora.

"Do you mean Aurora?" Edward says, Jasper lets out a growl and steps forward, but Emmett stops him from going anywhere. Edward looks around and finally hears her thoughts in a tree "Please Aurora come out"

Jasper lets out another growl "Go to hell Edward. She's at home"

Aurora sigh and speeds to Jasper "Wha-Aurora!" Jasper says

"Shh" Aurora says talking his hand and walking next to Isabella, Renesmee, Jacob and Emmett.

"A day walker" Aurora just glares at him while Jasper tightens his hold on her hand.

"You know of my kind" Aurora says

"Yes...The great Niklaus and I have a deal"

"You know my brother" Aro paled

"Your Nicklaus younger sister but I thought her name was Rebekah"

"It is, I'm his twin" Aro took a step back clearly frighten by her. Aro's eyes never leaves Aurora as he takes to Isabella "Ah, young Isabella immortality becomes you" Aro says and looks at Renesmee "Hear her strange heart" Aro says, Renesmee steps forward as Aro held his hand out for her, Renesmee looks at his hand.

"Hello Aro" she says and puts her hand on his cheek and showed Aro how she was born.

"Magnifico.." Aro says, "Half mortal and half immortal, conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human."

"Impossible!" Caius sneers, Aro looks at Caius.

"Do you think they fooled me brother?" Aro asks, Aurora, Jasper, Emmett, Isabella, Edward and Renesmee turns around and returns to their family. Jacob growls at the three vampire kings before turning around and following the rest.