24

Aurora walks into the Cullen residence and Jasper speeds down the  stairs and stops in front of her.

"Welcome home darlin, I missed you " Jasper says pulling Aurora into a kiss.

"I missed you also my love, did anything happen while I was gone?"

"Nothing new, except the strange disappearances in Seattle, it's newborns killing and turning humans." Jasper says and lifts up her hand and gives it a small kiss and started to lead her up stairs.

"Are you guys going to put stop to it" Aurora asks when the enter the room.

"No but if it gets worse we will step in or the Volturi will show up and take care of them..How was Chicago?"

"Nice...How was the hunting trip"

"It was good thanks for asking" Carlisle answers for Jasper when they get into the living room.

Aurora looks at Alice and gives her a smile, she had come to care about her  and think for her as a sister. Alice stares at her in a weird way. "Alice..Are you OK?"

"Is that an engagement ring?"

"Oh um.. yes" Aurora says with a smile and holds up her hand. Alice, Esme. and Rosalie all speed to Aurora and give her a hug.

"You're going to be apart of the family" Alice then gives Jasper a hug "This is the best news"

"This ring is so beautiful!...I'm so happy for you" Esme says.

"I'm have another sister now! It going to be amazing to have you be apart  of the family as a official Cullen or Hale"

"It's going to be fun having you apart of the family"

"What do you mean she is already apart of the family" Emmett says picking her up and spinning her around. "Now should I call you older sister or little sister"

"Congratulates" Carlisle says giving both Aurora and Jasper a hug. "I am happy for the both of you"

"You all are...I can feel it" Jasper says. Aurora laughs and gives Jasper a kiss on the cheek.

"I feel very welcomed in the family already.. it feels amazing thank you for for giving me open arms... I care for all of you too" Aurora could see Emmett about to make some kind of dirty comment "As family" Emmett looks down disappointed that he could've tell his joke.

Aurora looks to Alice and asks"No party please Alice"

"But...Alright no party"

"How about next weekend we can go on a celebration hunt, just us vampires in the woods...least there will be something to drink"

"Sounds like a celebration to me" Emmett says giving this new sister a smile

"Then it is settled, we will go hunting next weekend as a celebration to Aurora and Jasper's engagement"

――――――――――――

Song: Cold Heart  Killer by Lia Marie Johnson