19

Aurora opens her front door and saw Isabella standing there and tried not to roll her eyes.

"I'm..I'm sorry to bother you Aurora.." Isabella says, Aurora nods and steps inside so Isabella could get in. 

"I know you don't like my after my birthday but i really need some help...some support." Isabella says and Aurora chuckles. 

"I  never said I didn't like you" 

"I just thought sense.."

"Because I dropped out of school well I had no reason to go, besides I had family to deal with.... with what can I help you with"

"I have this friend and I have a suspicion that he could be a giant wolf" this makes Aurora look at Bella with interest "I know it sounds crazy and all but I saw a giant wolves in the woods the other day."

"No no no your not crazy my brother and I were trying to track them but we were interrupted, where is your friend?"

"In La Push I want you to come with me Just in case"

" I will...Tell me, when did you see these wolves"

"Yesterday"

"I don't think there was a full moon yesterday, was there?"

Isabella thought for a minute "No I saw them in the middle of the day" 

"Then if your friend is a wolf he is not full wolf" 

"I'll follow you with my car." 

_____________________

Aurora stops her car next to Isabella's truck and climes  out, she follows Isabella to the front door while looking around the property, Isabella knocks on the door and the door opens revealing a old man in a wheel chair. 

"Bella?" 

"I need to see him"

"He's not in" Aurora hears his heart skip a beat and instantly knew he was lying"

"He's lying Isabella" Aurora says making the old man look and her and Isabella give her a nod saying "thank you". 

"Okay, I'm sorry I really need to see him." Isabella says and walks passed him. 

"Bella!" The old man says loudly and then looks to Aurora

"Are you a friend of Bella's" 

"You could say that, Aurora"

"Billy nice to meet you." she then hears somebody yell the name Jacob, she turns to see four shirtless men walking towards the house, suddenly Isabella walks out of the house and towards them Aurora follows behind.

"What did you do?" Isabella says and pusses the older man. "What did you do? "she asks again.

"Hey" 

"Easy" 

"He didn't want this" Isabella yells

"What did he do? What did we do? What did he tell you?"

"Both of you calm down"

"Nothing, he tells me nothing because he scared of you." three of the men begin snickering and the Isabella slapped one of them. 

"Too late now."

""You two get back!" the one that seems to be in charge yells. "Paul calm down now!" Paul ignores him.

"Isabella run." Aurora say, Isabella backs and then Paul turns into a giant wolf.

"Bella!" Aurora hears somebody yell from behind them.

"Run! Jake run" Isabella screams but Jake jumps over Isabella also turning into a wolf while Isabella fell to the ground. 

The two wolves growl and begin to fight

"Hey takes them back to Emily's place." the oldest one orders.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag" one of the two men says as they walk to Isabella.

"Guess you suspected correctly Isabella" Aurora says walking up to her and the two boys

"Just Bella" Isabella says looking at the ground 

"Never seen you before you new?" one of the boys ask.

"Sort of.." 

"Well I'm Jared and this is Embry." Jared says

"I'm Aurora, It's lovely to meet you guys but I should be going. Thank you for inviting me, Isabella"

"Bella"

"Hey come on, you just found out our secret you should come have lunch with us plus your accent is really hot" Embry says. Jared and Aurora laugh and Isabella looks at him weird. 

"Maybe another time, I have to.. do something" 

_________________

Song: Small Doses by Bebe Rexha