7

Aurora and Jasper walks to the bus hand in hand when Mr. Jackson stops them "Ms. Mikaelson I need your permission slip" Aurora lets go of Jaspers hand making him sigh in sadness, and gets out the permission slip that held her brother's signature on it, she had made him sign it when he had visited her on the weekend she hands it to the teacher "All right now on the other bus you two" Aurora and Jasper listened to her and got onto the buss with Alice, Mason, and Edward behind them.

"I can't believe they make people go on field trips " Aurora says. Jasper smiles and pulls her down next to him "they do it to refresh the human mind" Edward says as he sits down in the seat in front of them. "The real question is dose it work" Aurora asks. "Sometimes" Edward answers Aurora shakes her head "Unbelievable." Aurora says the bus begins moving following the first bus. "How many parents signed these slips"

"All of them" Alice answers this time

"Wow.. okay." Aurora says to herself

"You act like this is your first time attending school... wait is it the first time your attending school." Mason asks.

"Yes it is in fact." Aurora says

"You have a lot to learn then." Mason says Aurora rolls her eyes playfully at him.

"Whatever" Aurora says and then smacks him on the head playfully
_______

Alice and Mason walked in front of Aurora and Jasper. Jasper pulls a small flower from one of the plants and twirls it in his fingers before handing it to Aurora. "Ma'am" Jasper says Aurora smiles and kisses his cheek "I am really glad this was not Vervain." Aurora says

"Dose the Vervain flower burn you?"

"Yes Vervain was the only flower that grew at the base of the White Oak Tree "

"Why do you fear Mikeal so much? you never told me."

"Because before we burned the tree down he carved two stakes from it, one for me and one for Niklaus" Aurora whispers "He could use it on us and destroy us." "Is this just because you're not his biological daughter?" Jasper asks. "Yes and because of my werewolf gene and his damn pride." Aurora says. It was silent between them for a few minutes as they walked passed all the plants. "I want you to come meet my family" Jasper whispers in her ear.

"I'd love to when"

"This weekend is that all right?"

"Yes it is"

"I'll come pick you up"

"Or I could run to your house"

"Or I could come pick you up" that makes Aurora laugh "all right you can come and pick me up." they continue walking through the greenhouse not paying attention to the information Mr. Jackson was giving everyone else when the tour was finally over everyone was outside the boys were playing with worms while the girl screamed each time a worm was brought closer to them Edward walks past his siblings and Aurora towards Isabella. "She's going to figure it out" Mason says as Alice and him walk up to Jasper and I. "Maybe then we could invite her to sit with us." Alice says.

"That would make Rosalie unhappy.. she already unhappy about everything else" Alice says

"Don't think of the negativity it might be good." Alice says the four of them stop behind Edward "Hi, are you gonna be riding with us?" Alice asks but before the human girl could say anything Edward says " No our bus is full" and hits the door making it open and Edward climbs on after him Mason following behind her, Aurora climbs on after Mason and Jasper after Aurora.

" Alice says the four of them stop behind Edward "Hi, are you gonna be riding with us?" Alice asks but before the human girl could say anything Edward says " No our bus is full" and hits the door making it open and Edward climbs on after him Mason...

They once again walk to the back of the bus and wait for everyone to get on. "Well the trip was a complete waste of my time" Aurora says.

"So you didn't learn anything?" Mason asks her with a laugh

"No I did not" Aurora says

"I'm hurt darlin we spent the whole trip talking" Jasper whisper in her ear making her shiver in delight. Aurora turned to Jasper and kisses him lightly on the lips and down his jaw and back up too his ear, Jasper let out a moan as Aurora said "Baby would you rather be here on a school field trip learning things you already know or be in bed with me" She then bit his ear making him let out another moan.

"STOP" Alice, Mason, and Edward said at the same time.

_______

Aurora stood by her car while Jasper stood right next to her "Is it okay if I come and visit you again tonight?" Jasper asks "If you want to watch me sleep again then I don't mind" Aurora says "You're always welcome in my home, Jasper" Aurora says "If I don't make it tonight then I will pick you up in the morning for school." Jasper says.

"I'll keep that in mind"

"Yes, and uh stay safe"

"I will.." Aurora says and closes her car door.

________

Song: Chains by Nick Jonas