40

Aurora and Jasper arrived at Lapa Rios Ecologe in Cosa Rica early morning before the sun could rise, Elijah had booked a bungalow in the middle of the rain-forest for them and had requested for them not to be bothered during their stay in Cosa Rica, Aurora laid on the bed asleep while Jasper sat near the open door looking out at the rain-forest, Aurora opens her eyes and looks towards Jasper, she smiles and stood up from the bed gaining Jasper's attention, he smiles looking down at her.

"Good afternoon, beautiful" Jasper says, Aurora smiles walking toward him she leans down and kisses him. She sat down on his lap and kissed him again Jasper deepens the kiss and Aurora pulls on his hair making Jasper let out a moan. Aurora stood from Jasper's lap.

"No don't go" Jasper wined like a little kid. 

Aurora laughed and said "I'm going to take a shower, feel free to join me." Aurora says and walks towards the bathroom, Jasper smiles and stands up following her like a lost puppy. 

Aurora turns on the water and the two of them got undresses and into the shower, Jasper wraps his arms around her from behind and kisses her shoulder. 

"We should talk about our living plans for when we return home." Jasper says, the water was cold but neither of them cared.

"Where do you want to live? With your family? If not then you can move into my home and make it ours..or if you don't like that house then we could get a new one" Aurora says as Jasper kisses up and down her neck.

"I wanna live in your house...I love you Aurora I want all of your time" Jasper says, Aurora smiles and tilts her head to give him more access.

"Let's start our honeymoon off correctly..although we were suppose to start it when we arrived." Aurora says with disappointment clear in her voice. Jasper chuckles

"Everyday could be a honeymoon if you are by my side." Jasper says as his hands slide down her front, he spreads her legs a little and sides a hand between them, he insures a finger as she throws her head back against his shoulder.

_______________________________________

Aurora stood outside in the sun while Jasper stood inside the bungalow, Aurora looks over her shoulder at him and saw him looking at her.

"Are you coming" Aurora asks

"I wish I could..but you know I can't" Jasper says, Aurora walks into the bungalow taking his hand 

"Come on..I promise you won't regret it." Aurora says as she pulls him outside, Jasper hesitantly walks into the sunlight and waits for his skin to start sparking like diamonds but never happens, Aurora smiles glad that the witch actually did her job.

"What? I don't understand.." Jasper says looking at his hand.

"Your ring" Aurora says "It's not normal wedding ring" Aurora says, Jasper looks at his ring and smiles.

"It's also a daylight ring for your kind...it's a one of a kind" Jasper smiles pulling her closer "You are the best thing that's ever happen to me Aurora"

"Let's go for a walk" Jasper says taking her hand, they walk down the steps that lead to their bungalow, they walk into the rain-forest and begin their own little adventure.

"You're already enjoying yourself" Jasper looks down at her 

"Yes, I am going to take full advantage of this daylight ring." Jasper says 

"Just don't break it, the ring breaks then the spell breaks "

"Alright, I'll be careful"

"I know you will be." Jasper chuckles and the two of them continue wondering around the rain-forest.

--------------Sex Scene-----------

Jasper pushes Aurora down onto the king sized bed in their bungalow kissing her, they had just finished a midnight hunt. He kisses down her jawline and down her neck as she rips off his shirt 

"Eager?" Jasper teases, Aurora laughs and unbuckles his pants.

"Says the one who had already  rip of my shirt in the rain frost." Aurora says, Jasper chuckles and rips off her bra straps.

"You didn't seem to mind" Jasper says as he rips her bra off.

"I didn't." Aurora says, Jasper grasps her pants and pulls them off her legs along with her underwear getting up from the bed, he then takes off his own pants and underwear before climbing back on top of her, he kisses her breast as he slides one of his hands down her and into her wet pussy, he slips a finger inside of her and slowly sides it up and down "Such a tease" Aurora says as she wraps her arms around him

"Not that you actually mind" Jasper says as he brushes over her clit making her suck in a breath. Aurora slids her hand down and grabs his dick. "But i'm not in the mood for foreplay tonight and I hope you arnt either." Jasper says as Aurora slowly strokes his hard dick.

"I'm not..I can feel you're ready to be inside of me" Aurora says "And I want you....Baby I need you inside me" Aurora says, Jasper puts his hand over hers and guides his dick towards her entrance, he pushes the tip inside of her and remove his and hers hand.

"Your wish is command." Jasper says, he pushes himself into her deeper making her let out a soft moan.

"Mine" Jasper growls, he slowly begins moving but soon picks up the pace slamming into Aurora as she let's out a breathy moans "O-Ja-Jasper- Jazz -oh god" Aurora moans out as her fingers dig into his back motivation him, his dick hitting just the right spot, her walls tighten around him as her orgasm build, Jasper's dick twitches inside of her. "I'm close.." Aurora says

"I know" Jasper says as his thrust slowly become sloppy, Aurora let's out a moan as she climaxes sending Jasper over the edge, he releases himself inside of her as he continue to slowly thrust in and out of her.

"I really fucking love you" Aurora says, Jasper smiles and leans closer to her face as he stops thrusting.

"I really love you too" Jasper says "For eternal" Jasper whispers and kisses her, he removes himself.

____________________________

Song: Sometimes by Ariana Grande