30

"When we were five they asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up, our answers were things like astronaut, president or in my case a princess," Jessica say, it was graduation day and Aurora was in the crowd. Jasper was next to her with an arm wrapped around her while Alice was next to Aurora and Mason next to Alice holding her hand. "when we were 10 they asked again, we answers rock star, cowboy, or in my case a gold medalist, but now that we've grown up they want serious answer, well how about this? Who the hell knows!?" Jessica says, everyone woo's while clapping "This isn't as hard and fast decisions, this is time to make mistake, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love..a lot, major in philosophy because theirs no way to make a career out of that, change your mind and change it again, because nothing's permanent, so make as many mistakes as you can, that way someday when the ask us what we want to be, we won't have to guess...we'll know" Jessica says, everyone appease and Jessica smiles before getting off stage, one of the school teacher got onto the stage.

"And now the graduates of Forks High"the teacher announced. Name after name was called up and everyone was handed a piece of paper, each student that had gotten up onto the stage had a gradian applauding them, but when it was time for Aurora she had no parent to be proud of her "Aurora Mikealson" Aurora stood up ans walks up the steps, she takes the piece of paper when she hears applauding, she looks into the crowed and sees Carlisle and Esme and also Elijah clapping, she smiles and get off the stage and go's straight to Elijah.

"Congratulation little sister on finally finishing school" Elijah says as he pulls her into a hug, Aurora chuckles hugging him back.

"Shut up, I barely showed up...I barley" passed" Elijah chuckles.

"Don't be too hard on yourself" Elijah says."You did something our sister would be jealous of."

"I know..I wish I could have shared this with her..Maybe one day.." Aurora says pulling away from the hug.

"I will find our siblings..I give you my word, sister"

"I trust you Elijah I know you will find them..Listen the wedding date is the 26 of November, I hope you can make it"

"I will be there, I can not miss my sister's wedding" Elijah smiles and Aurora gives him a kisson the cheek.

"There's a graduation party..want to join?"

"I see no reason why not.." Elijah says, Aurora smiles.

____________________

"So she sprained her hand punching the shape shiftier just because he kissed her?" Aurora asks, they were at the Cullen residence for the graduation party, Elijah was next to Aurora while Jasper was on the other side of her with an arm wrapped around her.

"Yes, can you believe it?" Mason says

"No.. but if I was her I would've done worse ..Only Jasper" Jasper chuckles and looks down at her.

"I know you would have.." Jasper says, he leans down and plants a kiss on her lips "I am glad I'm the only one in your life"

"Are you sure you are?" Aurora asks teasing him,Jasper growls and looks at her questioning.

"Do you have someone else?" Aurora smiles while Elijah chuckles.

"She's teasing you, she has no one else besides you." Aurora pouts

"Oh come on brother" Elijah smiles

"Thank you Elijah someone was about to bleed"Jasper says, Aurora laughs and kisses Jasper "You are my one and only"

"I'm honored to know I'm the only one ..Did Aurora tell you the date of our wedding" Jasper asks Elijah

"She did, and I am happy to say that I will be attending. The first one in our family to get married..I can not miss that" Elijah says, Alice walks up to them.

"They're coming..I had a vision." Alice says "We're meeting on the balcony right now" The five of them walk towards the kitchen and out the door onto the balcony, Mason closes the door behind him and follows behind Alice to the balcony railing.

"When will they be here?" Carlisle asks getting right down to business.

"They'll be here in four days." Alice says

"This could turn into a bloodbath.." Carlisle says.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks

"I didn't see anyone I recognized maybe one." Alice says

"I know his face, he's a local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this" Edward says

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice says

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle says

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Mason says

"Hold up what damn army?" Jacob asks

"Newborns, our kind" Carlisle says.

"What are they after?" One of Jacobs friends asks.

"They were passing around Bella's scent A red blouse" Alice says

"They're after Bella? What the hell dose that mean." Jacob asks

"It mean an ugly fight, with lives lost." Carlisle says, Jacob looks at his two friends then back at Carlisle.

"All right, we're in" Jacob says

"No you'd get yourselves killed, no way" Isabella says.

"I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob says

"Edward?" Isabella asks looking at Edward

"It means more protection for you" Edward says

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asks

"As long as we get to kill some vampires" Jacob says

"Jasper?" Carlisle asks

"They'll give us the number, newborns won't even know they exist that'll give us an edge" Jasper says

"We'll need to coordinate." Carlisle says

"Carlisle, they will get hurt" Isabella says

"We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has, you're welcome to join us." Carlisle says

"Alright name the time and place." Jacob says, Elijah looks at Aurora

"You never mentioned anything about a vampire army in are last conversation." Elijah says quiettly

"I didn't think it was necessary, considering the circumstances with the doppelganger." Aurora says

"I have four more years to find her, if my sister and my future step family are in trouble I have the right to know and help" Elijah says

"Aright Elijah will you help us?"

"Of couse I will sister I will always help even if you don't ask for it." Elijah says, Aurora knew that he would, he has been helping her for years he was the only one there for her after Kol was killed.

"I know you would.."

____________________

Song: Touch it by Ariana Grande