2

Aurora walks into the history classroom and towards the teacher's desk. He was an old bold man that look like he would rather be dead then be in this class with all these annoying ass kids... I know exactly how he feels but I can't die so I'm screwed she thought to her self. 

He looks up her "Ah, another new student, I heard that there were two what's your name" the teacher asks.

"Aurora Mikaelson" she introduces herself "Mr. Rollins" he hands her a book "this is your book for this semester feel free to read it until you're caught up with everyone." Aurora takes the book from his grasp "Please take a seat next to Mr. Hale's desk" he says.

Aurora looks around the room and spots Jasper in the back of the class and smiled, she walks to the back and sits down at the desk next to Jasper's desk, Jasper looks at her as she opens her book, "all right class, we're just about done with the 9th century and then we'll begin with the 10th century" Mr. Rollins says " Ms. Mikaelson which century was your favorite."

"well I would have to say that my absolute favorite would be the 13th century but....the 10th century was also good... yes the 13th is the best" I answered. "Well then I hope we get to that century soon."

"that would make me happy" she smiled. He begins teaching the class, Aurora begins reading the book mentally pointing out the mistakes in the book, during the lesson Jasper was looking at her all class trying to study her, the bell rings and Jasper grabs his book and walks out of the class, Aurora quietly closes her book and stood up grabbing it also she walks out of the class and grabs the back of Jaspers jacket pulling on it getting his attention making him stop.

"Jasper, is it?" Aurora asks, Jasper turns around slowly as Aurora let's go of his jacket. "Yes Ma'am" Jasper says "and your Aurora right"

Aurora smiles God he's so hot...what I'm going to do to him later she thought. "You're correct." Aurora says "I just want to let you know that you have lovely eyes, I love the whole black thing it's hot." with a smirk she says  " may I know why those pretty eyes were staring at me during the entire lesson?" Aurora tries to listen for a heartbeat but with the students rushing past them it was hard to hear a heartbeat.

"I was trying to figure out how to ask something of you. Why were you alone at lunch today? Usually new students sit with other students." he answers. "I prefer sitting alone but I could make a exception if its you, love " Aurora says with a smile. Jasper couldn't keep him self from smiling. "Where did you move from?" Jasper asks. "Miami, Florida." Aurora says "I was born in Virginia but my family originally comes from Europe."

"That explains your accent." Jasper says.

"How about you? I assume you're from Texas originally."

"Yes, born and raised in Texas but our family moved down to Alaska to be closer to family. Why did you move from Miami to Forks?" Jasper asks, they begin walking down the hall. " A change of scenery was needed," Aurora says "why did your family move to forks? Was Alaska to cold?" she asked, "No my adopted had got a better job offer  here " he answers, "What is he" she asks. "He's a doctor at Forks Hospital"  "God I can't wait to get you in bed" she says without thinking.

"wwhat" Jasper say surprised she was being so forward. Already said it might as well go with it  she thought "I can't wait until I get you in bed"

He laughs and says "what if I don't want to....get in bed with you?" Now it was her turn to laugh "Oh love" she stops and pulls him close he takes a deep breath. She looks deep into his dark eyes slowly running her hand up his chest and around his neck. She brings her lips to his almost touching and says " you want me as much as I want you, I can tell how turned on you are love or better yet...feel how turn on you are" she whispers in his ear as she pushes her hips against his.  She kisses his neck them pulls away smirking at the look on his face.