45

Aurora was in the backseat of the car with her head on Jasper's lap while Elijah was driving. They had arrived back in Forks on Christmas eve and were on their way to the Cullen residence.

"How are we going to explain everything to them? What if they are mad at us?" Aurora says

"Stop worrying..I'm sure they will understand." Jasper says, Elijah slows down before the car stops.

"We're here" Elijah announce as he cuts then engine, Aurora sits up and saw the lights on.

"There are several vampires here..I can go get Carlisle" Jasper says as he opens the door, he climbs out the car and walks towards the house.

"What's going on?Why are there so many of his kind here?" Elijah asks

"I'll tell you later." Aurora says, Elijah nods his head and climbs out of the car and walks towards the house, he walks inside and Aurora climbs out of the car and leans against it.

__________________

Jasper stood in the Kitchen with Carlisle and Esme.

"Welcome back..we were concerned about you and Aurora and Rosalie's mad that Aurora left..We thought you left with Alice and Mason."

"They left also?" Jasper asks

"Yes..we're not sure where they went..but we're glad you're back." Esme says, Elijah steps into the kitchen.

"Carlisle, Esme." Elijah greets them.

"Elijah nice to see you again" Carlisle says

"It's good to see you two..I am assuming you are waiting for an explanation." Carlisle nods his head "I do not know if my little sister informed you about her vomiting after each meal, but she called me for help..We left to find a witch"

"Oh my god, why didn't you or her tell me? Is she alright? Where is she? Bring her too m...wait is she.." Esme says fast

"She's not dead..she is very much alive" Esme look so relieved that if she could cry she would. Carlisle hugged her to calm her down.

"Aurora's expecting.." Jasper says

"My sister's werewolf side can give her children..It is what the witch told us" Elijah says

"Where is she!?" Esme asks

"Outside by the car" Elijah says

"I'll get her" Jasper says, Esme nods her head and Jasper walks out of the house and towards the car. "Darlin." Jasper says

"They want to see me?" Aurora asks. Jasper nods his head taking her hand. The two walk inside the house and into the kitchen.

"I will help, I will do anything to help this family. Just tell me when and where." Elijah says

"Thank you so much for your help. We appeciate it" Carlisle says, Esme looks towards Aurora and Jasper.

"Aurora" Esme says, Aurora smiles at her "You have grown" Esme says noticing the slight bump in Aurora's stomach.

"Welcome back, Aurora" Carlisle says "Congratulations to yours and Jasper's baby." Carlisle says, Aurora once again smiles

"Right..Come meet the witnesses." Esme says leads them to the living room, everyone was paired into groups around the room talking to their own coven, some were bonding with other covens also, Esme leads them towards a group of vampires.

"Peter, Charlotte..thank you for coming" Jasper says as he spots them. They ran into the pair in mexico when they were searching for a witch and Jasper had asked them to come witness.

________________________

Aurora, Jasper and Elijah met everyone in the living room. Aurora and Jasper stood outside on the balcony looking at the dark night sky.

I heard it's going to be on the last day this year." Aurora says, Jasper looks at her.

"Aurora..I want to be honest with you" Jasper says, Aurora looks at him" I don't want you on that field..what is something go's wrong and they attack us..you...not only would I lose you but I could lose our child

"I'll be completely fine Jasper." Aurora says

"I'm asking..no begging you, Aurora please stay home..I wouldn't be able to live without you by my side...And knowing our child is also inside of you makes it harder." Jasper says, Aurora bites her lip and nods her head. She knew she was lying, she would be there, but she will be hidding.

"Thank you.." Jasper says and kisses her softly.

__________________________________________

Song: