22

A few weeks had passe sense the Cullen's moved back to Forks, Aurora had yet to speak with Edward sense they returned to Forks. She currently laid in her bed asleep while Jasper stood on her Balcony watching her, It was 4:30 in the morning the full moon was slowly setting. Jasper walks into the bedroom towards her bed and crouches down next to her sleeping body, he picks up her left hand and kisses her knuckles.

"No.. you can't leave now.." Aurora mumbles. Jasper smiles and pushes some hair out of her face.

"I'm not going anywhere darlin"

"Good I don't want you to leave"

"I won't leave but I do want to ask you something "

"I'm all ears" Aurora says. Jasper pushes his hand in his pocket and takes out a ring.

That wakes her up.

Aurora its up "I know it's only been a few month that I've known you and then I left....We don't have to get married right away ..I just like the thought of knowing that we will be getting married...I love you so much Aurora Mikealson"

"I love you too Jasper"

"Will you marry me, Aurora"

"I will marry you tomorrow, next week, next month, hell century.. I would marry you anyway."

Jasper puts the ring on her finger and smiles at the sight of his ring on her finger "I love the ring"

"I'm glade you're happy with it love"

"Just kiss me already.."

"With pleasure"

------sex scene------

Jasper slid down her body and his hands gripped her thighs, spread them wide , and he lowered his head.

Aurora fell back against the mattress, digging her fingernails into the sheets, as his mouth fastened over her clit. He nuzzled his face tighter between her thighs, rapidly tonguing her clit in strong flicks that instantly made all thought leave her head. He growled against her.

"I love when you vibrate," she moaned.

Jasper growled again, vibrating more. The sensation became so good she could barely stand it, her thighs tightened around his head and his strong hands forced them apart again. He held her immobile until all she could do was arch her back and cry out her pleasure. In minutes Aurora screamed his name, twitching under his mouth, as she came hard.

He lifted his head away and dragged her limp body toward him at the edge of the bed. Her eyes opened and she peered at him where he knelt on the carpet. Jasper's eyes were narrowed, his beautiful gaze intense and filled with passion. He released her when her butt nearly slid off the edge of the mattress and gently placed her feet on the carpet to keep her from slumping to the floor.

He didn't look away from her gaze as he tore open the front of his pants, shoved them down his legs, bent to completely remove them, and kicked them away. He leaned down, grabbed her hips, and rolled her over onto her stomach.

Jasper bent her over the mattress. He used his feet to gently urge her thighs apart. She spaced her knees and he crowded in behind her. She moaned as his cock nudged her pussy and slowly pressed inside, parting her vaginal walls.

"Mine," he growled as his big body curled around her and his arms braced his upper body from crushing hers under him.

"Yes," she moaned, she moaned, gripping his hands on the bed next to her. "God yes."

Jasper tensed for a second but began to rock his hips against her ass to drive his cock into her harder and deeper. He moved his legs to the outside of hers, lowering his hips to fuck her at a new angle and Aurora urged him on with soft moans and pleas to move faster.

He felt incredible to her, every hard inch awakening and stroking wonderful nerve endings that drove her pleasure higher and higher until she knew she was about to come again. Her vaginal muscles clamped around him and she screamed his name as it happened.

A roar tore from his throat. Aurora clung to his hands as he drove into her the last time, still climaxing around him, and loving the warm heat spreading from his release. He collapsed over her to pin her tighter under his body but he made sure she could still breathe.

"babe we should do this every morning" Jasper says in her ear.

"Oh hell yea we are"

---------end---------

Aurora stood in her kitchen with a blood bag in one hand and her phone in her other hand, Jasper had left an hour ago to go help his siblings figure out what has been happening Seattle with strange disappearance of the humans. "I have yet yo find the girl, we should both hope that Niklaus finds her first" Elijah says.

Aurora know that Niklaus had found the girl but he just didn't know how she looked, he only knew she was somewhere in Mystic Falls and apparently as a blonde which was not her. "You will find her brother... I am looking for a witch that can do a spell for me, do you know where I might find one?"

"What kind of spell are you looking for"

"A specific type of daylight ring"

"For Jasper?"

"I would be hard to find a witch that would be willing to do that but Gloria most likely would be able to help you she owns a bar in Chicago."

"I'll make the trip and see if she will agree to make a ring for me."

"All right has any other events happened sense my leave?"

"Depending on which kind of event, the human girl Isabella almost killed herself by jumping off a cliff."

"Is she alright"

"Yes one of the shapeshifters saved her... Niklaus was not far from wrong when he said it was a giant wolf"

"I hope we can meet in Chicago when I make my trip I have something to show you"

"when you be making this trip"

"Probably this week school starts next week I can not miss that"

"So you have decided to return to school then"

"Yes I have a reason now and now that Nik is out of the way I can enjoy my life."

"Jasper.... he makes you happy I can hear it in your voice"

"He dose make me happy lijah...He is the best thing to ever happen to me "

"I will see you soon sister"

"All right brother goodbye"

"Goodbye" Elijah says and ends the call, Aurora puts her cell phone on the kitchen counter and finishes the blood bag before throwing it in the trash.

___________________

Song: Will You Marry Me by Jason Derlo