41

Ten days later Aurora and Jasper returned back to Forks from their honeymoon, Jasper was packing up his thing he wanted to take with him to his new home, Aurora was in the leaving room looking at Renesmee.

"It's is absolutely amazing" Aurora says "Her growth"

"Have you ever seen anything like this...Do you know how long we will have her" Edward asks her.

"I have never seen this and you most likely have a life time or even longer she is part vampire after all" Aurora says

"What if it will only be a few months" Isabella say worried.

"You're worried" Aurora says

"Of course I'm worried she is my daughter. I  can't lose her" Isabella says 

"What's it like" Aurora questions

"What is what like? To worry?" Isabella asks 

"No.... to be a mother" Isabella stops and turns to Aurora and gives her a hug. 

Aurora pulls away from the hug and smiles at Isabella 

"I'm going to go help Jasper" Aurora says

________________________________

Aurora laid on her bed as Jasper unpacked his things into the giant walk in closet, she had made space for his things when they had arrived at her home which was now their home.

"My family and I are going hunting tonight." Jasper says from the closet. "Will you be joining us?"

"Uh no I was going hunting also..but in Seattle...I need different blood." Aurora says, Jasper steps out of the closet.

"You can say that you are craving human blood." Jasper says walking to the bed "I don't mind"

"Alright" Aurora says, Jasper climbs on top of her and leans down.

"You can say anything to me" Jasper says as he leans closer to her face, he kisses her softly.

"Cookies" Aurora blurts out after they pulled away from the kiss. "You said I could say anything around you and I said cookies." Aurora says. Jasper chuckles and climbs off her 

"You darlin are one of a kind.." Jasper says as he lays down next to her, he pushes  a few strands of hair out of her face"

___________________

Aurora stood in an alleyway in Seattle. A woman stumbles in to the alleyway holding her stomach

"I don't feel so good guys, go on ahead I'll catch up" As soon as the other girls were gone Aurora pulls here into the darkness

"Shh" Aurora compels the woman "That's better stay quiet, this might hurt just a bit" Aurora says as her fangs grew, the woman's eyes widen and she tries to scream but no sound comes out, Aurora bites into her neck and began drinking  on the girl, Aurora pulls away as she starts to feel  sick" sit down don't move"

Aurora suddenly throws up the blood she had just drank.

Aurora groans as she cleans her mouth "What's happening?" Aurora says, she looks at the woman and pulls her of the ground. Aurora bite into her wrist and feed the girl her blood. "Forget this ever happened, leave now" Aurora the leaves the woman in the ally and begins to make her way home, she stops next to a tree and holds her stomach before vomiting again, she looks at the blood on the ground before speeding away.

_________________________________________________