34

A few months passed and it was time for Isabella and Edward's wedding, Aurora stood next to Elijah leaving Jasper to speak to his family. "When you have your wedding, would you want Niklaus their?" Elijah asks, Aurora takes a deep breath think about her words "I would want my old brother their the one we had from when we were human, but he ruin it ..I want Kol there, I want you there, I want Rebekah there..Not him nor Finn" Aurora say.

"So you are not inviting him?" Elijah asks

"No and neither will you...He might be my brother but he's not coming he will ruin it too." Aurora says, Jasper walks up to them with a few people following behind him.

"There you are, you disppeared, I missed you" Jasper says giving her a kiss.

"I'm sorry, I wanted you to have some time with your own kind" Jasper smiles

"Thank you darlin but I would rather spend my time with you, you'll always be first...Aurora I want you to meet Eleazar and Carmen." Jasper says "Carmen, Eleazar this is the love of my mate Aurora and her brother Elijah"

"Nice too meet you Aurora " Eleazar says.

"Like wise." Aurora says

"Are you the same as us"Carman asks with a smile

"She's still a vampire..they're a different species." Jasper says and Aurora nods

"It's nice to meet you, you will probably meet my sisters later" Carman says.

"I can't wait to meet Jasper's friends" Aurora says, The wedding music begins and everyone quickly scatters to their seat and turn around to face Isabella and Charlie walking down the aisle, Charlie and Isabella stop at the alter and Charlie hands Isabella to Edward and walks to his seat and everyone sets down, Jasper sat next to Aurora while Elijah was on the other side of her.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered her today to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan " The minter begins.

______________________________

Aurora, Jasper and Elijah stuck together but Aurora told Jasper to go talk to his friends but he said that he didn't want to. Aurora had met Kate and Tanya but Irina left early so she hadn't met her, she had also met Seth the youngest among the shape shifters, three seconds into taking to her Seth hit on her and Jasper pulled her away from him.

"Excuse me, excuse me, is this on?" Emmett asks, everyone turns to the stage "Hello?" The crowd wolf whistles making Emmett smirk.

"Okay, um I'd like to give a toast to my second newest sister ...Yea I got you Aurora" Aurora bust out laughing with the rest of the Cullen family "Thank you Emmett" Aurora yells at him makes Emmett laugh. Emmett raises his glass, everyone picks up this glass. "Bella, I hope you've gotten enough sleep over these 18 years because you won't be getting anymore" Emmett says embarrassing her, Emmett chuckles while nobody but Aurora laughed and clapped, next Jessica got on stage.

"Well Bella, was just like everybody else, totally memorized by Edward or the hair as I call him, and then suddenly Edward was all about Bella even if she's not captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding just kidding. Or president of student council." Jessica got off stage "Bitch" Aurora whispers making Elijah and Jasper laugh, charlie got onto the stage.

"Edward will be a good husbend, I know this..Because I'm a cop I know these things"

"He is completly wasted as they say these days" Elijah says and Aurora smiles and nods her head. "Like how to hunt someone down to the ends of the earth.. and I know how to use a gun" Charlie says and everyone chuckles and Charlie got off the stage grabbing another glass of champagne, Alice walks past him and got onto the stage.

"Now that your my sister your going to have to get over your average fashion, Skirts, heels, handbags you name it" Alice says smiling at Isabella, Renee got onto the stage after Alice left it.

"I use to sing you a lullaby every night It went like this, Go To Sleep, my love Go To Sleep my love. When you'll wake, When you'll wake you'll see me" Renee sings, She then got off the stage and Esme got on. "I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives, we will cherish and protect her forever." Esme says, Esme got off stage and Edward got on.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and who'll except you for who you are, I've been waiting, what seem long time to meet Bella, I feel like I can finally began, So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride, No measure of time will be long enough but let's start with forever" Edward got off the stage and the soft music then started playing, soon everyone was dancing on the dance floor

"Would you like to dance Ma'ma" Jasper says as he stood up, Aurora stood up "I would love too love" Aurora says, they walk to the dance floor and began slow dancing. A few songs later all the vampire's were off to the side of the dance floor showing off their dance moves, first it was Eleazar and Camren, then it was Alice and Mason and then Esme and Carlisle.

"We can beat that" Aurora says taking jasper's hand, Jasper picks her up throwing her into the air slightly, she lands on the ground in a spit, Jasper took her hand pulling her hand while twarling her.

"Why don't you too just get married already" Carmen asks giving Aurora a hug.

"They are in a few months" Alice says

"I can't wait for that wedding" Eleazar says

"It's in November, I'm sending invitations in September." Alice says

"We will be there" Tanya says

__________________________

Song: Issues by Julia Michaels