23

Aurora stood outside a hotel in Chicago with her hand in her jacket pocket, Jasper and his family went hunting while Aurora when to Chicago saying she was going to meet up with her brother to catch up a little. "It's about time you showed up" Aurora says as she spots Elijah approaching her, even though she had just gotten there herself.

"My apologies, but I am here now" Aurora nods her hand and try's not to laugh.

"Indeed you are"

"Shall we get going"

"Lead the way brother" the two cross the street and began walking down the side walk

"What is it you wanted to show me?" Elijah asks

"Marriage.. what is your thoughts on it?"

"Marriage..I never really thought about it...But it is a symbol of showing love to another, at least that is my opinion."

Aurora takes her left hand out of her pocket and lifts it up so Elijah could see it, Elijah glances down at her hand and stops in his tracks when he spots the ring on her finger, he takes her hand in his and inspects the ring "Are you engaged?"

"Jasper asked me a few days ago, I wanted to tell you in person and not on a mobile device..but the date isn't set yet.."

"Promise you will tell me once the date is set, I want to be able to attend it."

"I will I want my 2nd favorite brother at my wedding"

"2nd?! Who is your first, pleaes don't say Niklaus"

Aurora laugh's and shacks her head "No it is not Niklaus..It is Kol.. I know you love me Elijah but he was always their for me..."

"I am so sorry sister for not being there for you"

Aurora pulls Elijah into a hug "Just don't do it again"

"Come, we need to get to the bar." Aurora says and begains walking again, Elijah next to her. "I did not realie you two were so serious."

"He said he would just like to know that I am his and he mine"

"To be honest sister, I am glad it's him, he seems to make you really happy...he got you to turn you emotions on." Aurora smiles at how Jasper was their for her on that night.

"Here we are" Elijah says opening the door for her, "Gloria's bar, it was quite popular in the 1900's, so popular Niklaus and Rebekah made a stop here"

She sees a woman behind the bar cleaning glasses and looking at the two "You must be Gloria"

"Who wants to know?" the woman asks.

"I do, Aurora Mikaelson...this is my brother Elijah Mikaelson perhaps you have heard of our brother Niklaus or our sister Rebekah"

"l have what can I do for you" Gloria asks.

"Well I need a tiny spell nothing major and nothing dangerous"

"What kind of spell"

"A daylight ring, but not just any daylight ring a certain one"

"What do you mean"

"There are different species of Vampire in this world there is us we burn in the sun well... anyway then there is the vampire's that sparkle in the sunlight...I need one for those kind of vampire"

"You're talking about the cold ones"

"So you know about them..will you be able to make one for there kind?"

"A ring like that has never been made but I will try"

"How long will it take.. I already have a ring"

"I can probably have it finished for you inn a few days"

"I will be leaving tonight, but Elijah will be here if you finish give him a call" Aurora gives Gloria the ring and Elijah writes down him number and then gives it to the witch

"All right well you have given me a challenge, If the ring dosen't work after i returned it to you, bring it back and i will make a few more adjustments."

"You can count on that" Aurora was glad that she didn't have to kill the witch, she liked Gloria

_________________________

Song: immortals by Fall Out Boy