• 💜 •

hiii and welcome to this book that is in fact my very first book or was. Past tense because this book was created back... two years ago?

I highly doubt that males have read my book because it's not gender neutral which i'm thinking about starting to do. 🧐 I don't know, maybe I will, but I don't wanna get judged for doing something wrong.

Anyways that's not the point of this "Intro" whatever you wanna call it. The point is that this book has been edited and I started on August 20, 2019.

I'm not gonna change too much i'm just gonna change my grammar and misspelled words because wOW i've never thought I typed like a six year old. Lmao.

Please take note that the image that our wonderful characters portray isn't entirely real or what they say aren't really facts so please think before you comment something about the book.

I take criticism very well because i'm here to fix my writing, but if it's just for someone to say "That's not true" or "Those aren't facts" please learn to fantasize :)

If you're new to this book and you haven't at all read this book well then i'm very sorry if things look better at the beginning and then start to get weird... i'm sorry I was running out of ideas.

But please keep reading... if you want to. 😉 I just wanna give a quick 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 that this book does contain mature themes, explicit language, drug use, and alcohol use. I don't know what I was thinking, making the main character young.

I guess it was just at the time of writing the book. I fixed some of my grammar and for now i'm gonna leave it at this. I'm still working on my imagines book and that's a whole different mess.

I'm also thinking of creating this profile a multifandom because I have not only thought of writing about the Dolan Twins, but other people that i've grown to love and enjoy to watch for entertainment.

Thank you for those who have been there and still come back for the fun. Hehe my cringy butt just loves to make a fool of myself.

Enjoy the book !!