27

friday evening

"Uhh, I'm beat," I let my body drop on the king size bed. "I bought pizza," Ethan says coming into the room.

"Yum," I chuckled and sat up straight. "I brought some clothes from my house," Ethan placed the box on the bed. I got really drunk. I didn't even know we were at a hotel until room service came in with blankets and pillows.

Ethan's POV

"Thank you so much, here's a five," I handed the employee a tip and he thanked me and left the room. I closed the door and went to the bedroom and saw Día undressing.

"Dia, go take a shower," I chuckled and placed the blankets on the bed. "I am," she said slipping down her dress. "What? It's not like you haven't seen it all before," she adds.

She started walking to the bathroom. I sighed and took my shirt off and put on a tank top. I grabbed my sweats and took my pants off. I turned the tv on and reality shows were on.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating. Twenty minutes and I see Dia come out with a towel wrapped around her body.

I took a quick look and she smiled at me. I quickly look at the tv pretending that I'm totally not checking her out. She changed into some shorts and a t-shirt.

"How come we don't go to your house?" She asked.

"Because, my parents can't know that I went to a bar and also my sixteen year old girlfriend," I explained.

"You let me have all the fun. I didn't even see you drink once," she started crawling on the bed. "I'm the one driving, Día," I said chuckling.

She sat next to me and started kissing my neck. "Dia, aren't you tired?" I questioned. She didn't answer. She started sucking on my neck. I was still eating. She placed her hand on my member. That's when my pizza fell on the floor.

"Fuck, Día," I inhaled deeply. "I want you to have fun," she mumbled pulling away. She kissed me and I kissed her back. She slipped her hand under my sweats and started rubbing my member.

"S-shit," I gasped softly. I heard her chuckle under her breath. I just leaned back and let her do her thing.

2:30 am
Diamanté's POV

"It's been long," I said snuggling next to Ethan.

"It has," He kissed my cheek.

"My head hurts," I pouted and looked up at Ethan. "Go to sleep," he mumbled closing his eyes.

"Yeah, I could do that, but then I'll have a headache again, later," I chuckled and started making small circles on his chest with my fingers. "You know the first time we did it I was so confused. I'm just glad it was you," A smile appeared on my face. "I love you,"

I lifted my head to look at him. "You're seriously falling asleep?!" Ethan flinched and opened his eyes.

"What- huh?"

"Never mind," I said turning around. My back was facing him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm just really tired," he yawned and scooted closer to me.