23

PLAY SONG WHEN INSTRUCTED

9:10 pm

I came walking downstairs with some sweats and a crop top. I had my backpack and suitcase in my other hand. My dad wanted the funeral to be in New Jersey. That's where my parents met for the first time. I've never been there if I have must been when I was a little baby.

"Here, I'll take that," JJ said grabbing my suitcase. "Ready?" Grayson asked. I just smiled and nodded, everyone was going to support me.

Cameron, Aaron, Jack, Gilinsky, JJ, Grayson, Ethan, God even the old group of Cameron's friends, everyone was going even if I didn't know them.

"Hey," Jack smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. Not speaking to him has felt so long. I hugged him back as tears started running down my cheeks and onto his shoulder. He stroked my hair and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry about your mom," he whispered.

"Thank you, Jack," I said nodding and wiped my tears away. "Okay guys come in here," Gilinsky clapped his hands. Jack took me to the living room. Ethan and Grayson were standing by the tv. A whole group of boys came along.

"Guys this is Diamanté, but call her Dia if you'd like," JJ smiled as he glanced at me. "Dia, meet my friends... Matt, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, and Shawn," Gilinsky said looking at me.

"Thank you for coming along even though you all came to visit Gilinsky." I glanced at Gilinsky who bowed his head at me with a smile.

"We're staying here for a week. We wanna support you no matter what," Shawn spoke up, smiling.

"Okay, the plane boards at ten so let's hurry," JJ said looking at his watch. I turned around and Ethan was looking at me. As the group of guys were going out the front he hugged me.

"I never thought I'd go this far with you," he cupped my cheek and smiled. "What do you mean?" I asked.

PLAY SONG

You a tru bromieOmie if you cried
to this song <33 (if not you still a bromieomie)

"Going to my hometown with you," he whispered making my eyes widened.

"New Jersey is your home?" I asked in shock. He just nodded "My parents don't live here. They have a place here whenever they come visit Grayson and I," he raised his shoulders.

"Wait, so when we met... you had your own place?" I asked.

"Yeah, a warehouse, but we also have an apartment, but Grayson and I remodeled the warehouse," he said with a warm smile.

"Come on. I didn't wanna have you sad through out this whole trip. I wanted you to have some fun," he pulled me.

"Thank you," I leaned my forehead again his as I exhaled. We drove to the airport which was almost half an hour. As we got our luggage out of the car we heard that our plane was boarding.

"Shit," Gilinsky mumbled.

"Grab your things and run," Grayson said laughing. We grabbed our things from the Uber's car and let's just say we looked like people from Black Friday. We actually made it, but we were the last few people. I sat next to Ethan and behind us was Grayson and Shawn. In front was Carter and Taylor.

Sitting next to us is Cameron and Aaron. Behind them was Johnson and Gilinsky. Then Matt and Jack in front of them. I sat by the window looking out as guys were leading the plane. I looked at Ethan and he smiled at me.

I leaned against the window. I felt a blanket. "You looked cold,"

"Thank you," the lights turned off as the plane started. It felt amazing being on the plane at night. It's so cozy and comfortable. I pushed the armrest up and rested my head on Ethan's chest.

He started stroking my hair. "Ethan," I mumbled his name. "Hmm?" he mumbled

"Thank you for this. For being there for me," I snuggled him like a teddy bear as his arm tighten around me.

"Anything for you," he said kissing my cheek. I rested my head back on his chest. He put his earbuds in and laid back. I looked at Cameron and Aaron who were watching Netflix on their laptop and eating chips. They were laughing silently. I couldn't help but chuckle. I go on my phone and I had a text from Mikey.

Mikey<3
hey, bb. my parents and i
got the next flight to New Jersey.
i'm sorry for your loss, Día.
words can't even explain how i feel, but
this isn't about me. i'll see you soon
take care Día. ❤️

Día
Thank you, Mikey.
see you soon and i will.
i love you.

I sighed and sat up. I started going on Snapchat looking through stories from my school and I kept seeing.

"#sorryforDiamantesloss" as the caption. The picture was of a bunch of flowers. "How the hell do they know?" I mumbled "They never even knew me," I mumbled again. I felt a pair of arms on my waist and Ethan pulled me in and snuggled me. He was asleep alright. I put my phone away and took his earbuds out.

"Hmmm," he hummed as his eyes flutter open. He realized what he did and chuckled a bit "I'm s-"

I cut him off and kissed him. Our lips moved in sync and he started cupping one side of my cheek. Those sparks were there like the ones I felt when we first kissed.

He kissed me back and all I could think of was how he cares even if it seemed like he didn't. He truly cares. He cared from the beginning. He always did.

-
-
-
-
-

Awww this chapter was so fluffy and angsty.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨