11

thursday

I woke up to loud screaming and laughing. I can't get no more beauty sleep. Sheesh man. I headed downstairs and what did I see?

Grayson with egg on his hair and shirt. He had it everywhere and it smelled. Ethan came up behind him and cracked an egg on his head. Ethan also had egg yolk on him.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked crossing my arms. I could smell then egg. It's disgusting.

"Well... you see I made a bet with Ethan," Grayson spoke and gestured at the same time. His brother just smirked and tried to contain his laugh.

"And the bet didn't happen," Ethan added making Grayson roll his eyes. "What was the bet? If I may ask," I glanced at Grayson.

"To get a girls number," Grayson said sighing loudly. I chuckled a little and they both looked at me. "Wow, I'm sorry," I said in a straight face.

"You're not sorry... you wanna laugh," Ethan said with a grin. "N-No I don't, I truly am so-" I let out a loud laugh. "Okay then.. get her!"

I froze for a second until I actually started running. I ran upstairs and they followed like wild dogs. Holy shit i'm actually scared. "No, please stop. You guys smell," I shouted, laughing. They tried cornering me, but I dodged them and ran back downstairs.

I ran around the counter in the kitchen and then ran to the backyard. I was out of breath and stopped. I put my hands on my knees and see Ethan and Grayson coming out.

"Can we put this behind us guys? Let's call a truce," I put my hands up in defense. I walked near the pool trying to see if I can make it and run around the pool. "I just don't wanna smell,"

"That's why there are showers," this smartass over here. They were about to hug me, but I managed to slip between them and push both of them into the pool.

"Diamanté Mendoza, you're gonna get it!" Ethan shouted as soon as he came up from the water. "And what is Ethan Grant and Grayson Bailey Dolan gonna do about it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ohhh just wait," Grayson says making me laugh. "Kay, well I'm gonna go change. See ya!"

I walked inside the house and closed the back door. I went upstairs and through my window I saw Ethan trying get Grayson out of the pool, but they fell back in. I started laughing. They both decided to skip school so I wouldn't be alone, but i'm kinda hanging out with Jack.

I grabbed some jeans and a crop top along with a hoodie. I curled my hair and applied some mascara. Heading downstairs I grabbed a granola bar.

Jackie
hey, almost ready?

Día
yeah almost.
where you by?

Jackie
turning the street. should i park
one house away?

Día
no, i'll be outside.
you don't have to park.

I locked my phone and started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Stopping dead on my tracks, I turned around to see Ethan. "I'm just gonna walk around the neighborhood. Maybe go to the park. Being here gets boring. I already took my pill," I put on a big smile.

"Oh, well text me if you're gonna be out more than expected," he said walking in the living room. I opened the door and left. I walked out and Jack is parked out front.

As I got close he rolled down his window. "Get in," he smiled as he bit his bottom lip. I smiled and opened the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked.