25

-

"Come on

"Come on. We have to do try, Día. It'll be fun fun," Ethan's trying to convince me to go cliff jumping with him.

"Jumping off a cliff! Are you not scared that there will be giant rocks at the bottom!" I unpacked my suitcase trying to look for a pair of new clothes.

"Día, it'll be fine, plus Grayson and I have been there millions of times don't worry about it," I looked at him and sighed. "Fine, but the minute things get scary i'm done,"

"Don't worry about it," he kissed my cheek and left the room so I could change into my usual clothes I use to get wet.

-

I had changed and everybody was waiting in the van Grayson rented. I came out with some sweats and the crop top. "Come on Mendoza! I can't wait any longer," Hayes shouted as he chuckled. I got in the passenger seat and Ethan looked at me. He turned the van on and started driving.

There were four seats in the very back. Aaron, Cameron, Jack, and Carter. Then in front was Nash, Gilinsky, Johnson, Taylor, and Matt. Then the third row was Shawn and Hayes.

Grayson took a separate car for the food and drinks. So did Sean and Lisa along with them is Cameron. We drove for what felt like hours. We finally made it and God this is beautiful. It was a little cold, but i'm not gonna let that ruin this beautiful moment.

I got out the car and boy, was it cold. "Okay, we're gonna set the things here and then you guys can change by the tress," Sean said as he made his way to the car again.

One feet away were rocks, big rocks. The boys went to the trees and I'm guessing they were changing. I walked towards the cliff and slipped down my sweats revealing my shorts.

I threw my sweats and I was standing there looking down. "Uhhh, I feel that food coming up," I see the guys coming, but they were all looking at each other. I tried to walk towards them, but... I slipped. I didn't even scream. I tried, but it just didn't come out. The breeze was hitting my ass as I was falling like tf. Once I was in the water I swam up the surface gasping for air when I saw Shawn, Nash, Grayson and JJ laughing from above.

I see Ethan peek to look at me. Aww he looked cute. He moved back and Grayson just laughed. I then saw Ethan jump then Grayson followed him along. They both jumped in.

"Move bitches!" Gilinsky yelled. The guys moved aside and I saw Gilinsky do a front flip as he jumped.

"Oh my-" water splashed everywhere. I screamed as I covered my face as giggles escaping my mouth. I looked around for Ethan, but I didn't see him. Nash then jumped in.

"Ethan?" I called out as I looked around. Grayson is a few feet away. With Gray is Nash and Gilinsky. "Ethan-" I screamed once I felt Ethan wrap his arms around my waist.

"Aww, were you worried?" He asked with a pout making me shove him. I turned around and splashed him with water. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I looked at him as he looked at the guys "Ethan?"

"Yeah?" He looked down at me.

"I love you," he cocked his head to the side as a smile spread across his face. He leaned in to kiss me making me giggle against his lips as I kissed him back.

He pulled away, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you too," he chuckled. I pulled him in for another kiss.

Sesh was cut short when JJ started splashing us with water. "You can make out later. Come on have some fun!" JJ shouted over the laughing boys.

I smiled "Oh yeah, Johnson!" I started splashing him with water and he put his hands up in defense. I got out of the water with Hayes to jump again. It took two minutes to get back up.

"Okay, on three," I said. He nodded and got ready "One... two," I began to run. I saw Hayes jump in and I just stayed there laughing

I saw him come back up "Mendoza! Cheater!" He shouted from below. I was laughing "I can't believe-" I felt someone push me. I let a scream out making the guys laugh. When I reached for air I saw Grayson at the edge of the cliff.

"Grayson!"

"That's my name," he shouted before he jumped in, doing a back flip. Through out the whole day we were cliff jumping and just having a good time. It was fun and for a moment I actually forgot about all the bad things that happened.

-
-
-
-
-

Y'all, TCA was rigged and that's that. I'm pissed about it see you in the next chapter.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨