48

10:44 pm

I sat there waiting for Ethan to come back. Every time I heard voices or footsteps in the hallway of the building I started panicking. They've been false alarms for now, but the later it gets the more anxious I grow.

I paced back and forth in the living room. When the front door opened my heart stopped and my head turned towards the door. In cams Grayson and Ethan.

My heart started beating really fast. I can hear it in my ears. "Hey," Ethan smiles at me as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hey," I smile back at him.

"Sup, Dìa," Grayson said taking off his shoes at the entrance. "Hi, Gray," I waved.

"You sleeping over?" Ethan asked me as he placed his things on the coffee table. His eyes averted to the pregnancy test. He halted his movements and glanced at me.

Grayson realized that the room as gone silent. He turned around with his brows furrowed. "What?" Gray spoke up.

"Sit, both of you," I said. Grayson walked over to Ethan and when he got closer he noticed the test as well. Both twins sat down on the couch. 

I took a deep breath clearing my head to only focus on the one thing I'm suppose to say. But even that was hard to get out.

"None of the other guys know about this, but umm... Cameron and Jamie." I swallowed hard and the way Ethan watched my every move made me nervous. Why is he making me so nervous?

"I'm pregnant," I fiddled with my fingernails. I watched how Grayson gaze towards his brother who leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and his hands grabbing the test.

"I don't know about him, but I'm happy to be an uncle," Grayson smiled wide making me sigh in relief. Grayson stood up and went to hug me.

"I'm gonna be an uncle," he repeated making me chuckle softly. "I'll be in my room. When you two are done let me know because i'm trying to eat," he chuckles.

I looked at Ethan once Grayson left the living room.

"E-Ethan, I'm sorry. I totally get if you don't want this baby." I paused for a second. Tears started forming in my eyes at the thought of it. I can't do it though. But the doctor suggested it if it's too early in my life. "My doctor told gave me the number to a clinic for an-"

"Your getting an abortion?" He asked lifting his head up. He set the test down on the coffee table and his full attention on me.

"It was just a suggestion. But if you don't want it then-" he cut me off.

"What makes you think I don't want the baby?" His bit was a bit harsh. But we're talking about killing a human being. He wouldn't take this lightly why did I even thing for a second his mind would go there.

"Well, we're young to have a baby. With your channel and then mine. What about everything you've worked so hard to get? What will the press say?" I asked eagerly.

He ran a hair through his hair and stood up. He walked over to me and shook his head with a roll of his eyes. "You're stupid to even think I wouldn't want this baby. I will take care of this baby day and night. I will love both of you no matter what," automatically tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped it with his thumb and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Who cares what the people say. At least i'll be taking care of both of you," he whispers. "Don't ever think of it as a mistake baby. I love you and nothing is gonna change that,"

"I love you too," I leaned in to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me. Something about his hugs give me life.

-