42

I flipped to my side and saw Ethan, sound asleep. I smiled and cuddled with him. I checked the time on the nightstand and it was midnight. "Time is going slow, but I like it," I whisper to myself.

"If you close your eyes maybe you'd fall asleep," Ethan's voice came out deep, but quiet. His eyes are closed as he rested his arm over his eyes.

"But I can't fall asleep," I chuckled and turned my body towards him. Seeing him half naked isn't so bad.

"We went three this time. I thought you'd be knocked out by now," he inhales deeply with a grin on his face.

I shoved him and stood up to head to the bathroom. I closed the door before he could say anything else. I did my business and washed my hands. "I got cold right away," I said walking over to my bed.

"Come here," Ethan lifted up the blanket. I crawled in cuddling with him. I rested my head on his chest. "Ethan," I mumbled.

"Hmm," he hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded his head for me to continue. "Wanna go out with me?" I looked up at him and he looked at me. I've been thinking so much about it. Technically we're not together at the moment.

"Is that even a question?" He asks smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. "Dia, I would love to go out with you," a huge grin displayed on his face.

"Well then... I thought it was gonna take a huge speech," I said resting my head back on his chest. He laughed.

9:00 am

I walked in the kitchen and Ethan and Grayson were eating cereal. "Ethan have you told him yet?" I asked looking at him. I reached for a bowl in the cabinets and grabbed the cereal on the way to the barstool.

"Not yet,"

"What?" Grayson asked.

"We wanna tell you something," I said sitting down across from Ethan. I poured some cereal in my bowl.

"You're pregnant! Oh my god that's amazing I'm gonna be an uncle? A little Ethan or Dia doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy, but oh my god I'm gonna be an uncle!"

"Grayson! I'm not pregnant that's just really, too much. I'm getting anxiety thinking about that," I said looking at Ethan.

"Oh, well then what's so important," he said sitting down.

"Dia and I are dating again. We just thought we'd let you know." Ethan said chuckling.

"Oh, I knew that already," he said picking up his bowl "You being pregnant would be better news. This is old news," I looked at Ethan and started laughing. "Okay then" I mumbled

"So where are we going today?" Ethan asked. I grabbed the milk and poured some in and grabbed Ethan's spoon.

"Park?" I asked.

"No, too boring," Grayson said taking the cereal box.

"What about the pool?" Ethan mentioned making me lift my head up. "The beach!" I said with my mouth full .

"I'm totally down for the beach," Grayson said smiling.

twenty minutes later

"Babe, why won't you wear that bathing suit I bought you. You left it here when we went to the pools," Ethan popped his head in from his bathroom. Blue jumped on his bed and got comfortable beside me as I went through the channels on his tv.

"Nooo." I whined as my head fell back. "Lately I haven't been feeling my body. I just feel... eh," he chuckles.

"Don't be," he said coming out and tossing his shirt over his shoulder. "Come on, wear it," he says grabbing his backpack from his chair.

I groaned and just looked at him "No, I'm just gonna wear those Nike shorts and maybe that old shirt you gave me. I can cut it," I shrugged and he just rolled his eyes.

"Ok, as long as your comfortable then. Just wanted to see you in that thing again," I laugh out loud and throw a pillow at him.

-

I grabbed his sweats and put them on along with a crop top. I grabbed my phone and backpack. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a few extra snacks and waters.

I walked out and Blue ran to me. "Hey hun," I opened the door and he got in the car. It was a half an hour drive since there was traffic.

Ethan played some music while Grayson whipped out his camera and started taking pictures and even short videos.

-

"We're here!" Grayson yelled. I woke up from the little nap I took. I rubbed my eyes. The beach was kinda stranded. "Wow, nobody is here,"

"It's even better for us," Ethan said turning off the car.

I got out along with Blue and Grayson. He had the towels and his backpack. He grabbed the cooler from the trunk and headed towards the beach.

I ran to Grayson and he looked over at me. "Grayson, why haven't you found someone?" I asked.

"I don't know. Guess girls don't like this," he said looking out at the beach.

"You mean girls are too nervous to talk to this," I said gesturing "Haven't you ever thought of that?" I asked and he just chuckled and shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"Meaning, when there's a girl you think is cool, funny, kind, and smart maybe you should talk to them." I glanced at the view and smile. "They also probably think you're a nice guy, but they're too nervous to talk to you. Who knows. The key is you never know," He looked down and at me. "Well, I do have a girl in mind" he said looking at the beach.

"Ohh! What's her name??" I asked and he stopped at a spot and unfolded the towels and set them down.

"Jamie,"

He took his backpack off and his shirt. He ran to the beach and Blue tried to run to him, but his leash pulled him back.

"Jamie? Oh my god he likes Jamie," I thought that I had said that in my head. Looks like I didn't.

"Who likes Jamie?" Ethan asks.

"No- Nothing,"

"Come on what are you waiting for" Ethan said taking off his shirt. He ran to Grayson. I took my shoes off and sweats.

I made sure Blue stayed out of the water too. So, I wasn't really inside. Sure, I wet my feet and maybe up to my knees.

Grayson came out so I could actually get a chance to swim. He took care of Blue while I tried slamming Ethan's head into the water.

-
-
-
-
-

short I know, but hey, thought i'd have things spice up again 💃 hahaha

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨