24

tuesday

I got my backpack and I put my vans on. Ethan started walking to the exit and I walked in front of Cameron and behind me was Grayson. I kept walking till I got to the exit. I saw Lisa and Sean in the distance and we started walking faster to get to them.

"Oh my babies!" Lisa said hugging her twins. I glanced around the airport as I looked for a food stand.

She looked at me and frowned. "Oh Dia, I'm sorry about your mother. You can stay with us as long as you want," she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her as I smiled.

"What about my friends. Can they stay too?" Lisa looked behind Grayson and her eyes went wide "oh wow, of course, but you guys wouldn't mind if some of you slept on the floor?" 

"Oh course not Mrs. Dolan," Aaron waves and she smiles at him. "Better than paying for a hotel," JJ chuckles. The rest of the group called Uber's. I went in the car with Grayson, Ethan, JJ, Carter and Nash. It was a mini van.

While Mrs. Dolan was driving I admired New Jersey. It was beautiful and somewhat quiet. Well, if you're not out then it's quiet.

"Like?" Ethan questioned as he rested his chin on my shoulder "Yes," I answered as I focused my eyes out the window.

"Cliff Jumping is the best," Grayson spoke from behind me. "You're the first girl to ever see it," I snorted and shook my head.

"That's right," Ethan said giving him a fist bump. When we made it to their house I was amazed. They had a big driveway and that wasn't all as you walked by the garage there was a big yard leading to the other side of the house.

"Jeez, this house is huge," JJ mumbled in front of me.  "Yup, this is where we created memories," Grayson said smiling.

"Dang," Carter said smiling.

"Honestly, I would love to grow up here," Nash glanced around their home as the guys just set their things down.

I smiled and walked around. "You guys can explore. We'll get the things out of the car," Sean said heading out the door with a few guys.

I explored the back yard. I went into the garage. It was huge it was like a gym and they had bikes, a motorcycle, and a basketball court.

This place is such a beautiful area. I opened the door leading inside the house. I made it to the kitchen. They had an island and stools surrounding it. I walked in and it lead me to the living room.

I love how the rooms are connected. I made it to a separate room and saw a pool table. "Nice," I mumbled as my finger tips dragged across the thin material. I walked upstairs and I opened a door and they had posters and the bed was still made.

I went in and saw lacrosse gear and somewhat football. I looked at the desk and there were frames of Grayson and Ethan. "This must be Grayson's room," I said to myself. I walked out and opened the next door and I immediately knew it was Ethan's. He had both gears, football and lacrosse.

I sighed and walked out of the room I looked at the pictures they had on the wall that were hung in the hallway. "Perfect family, a family I would of wanted," I mumbled.

I walked downstairs and found Carter and Nash. "Jeez, thank god we found you. We sorta got lost and we were afraid we might not find you anyone else," Carter said laughing

I laughed and made way down the last steps. "This is a huge house indeed," I said looking around.

"I call the couch," Carter ran to the couch and plopped down. A sigh escaped his lips as he leaned back and closed his eyes.