47

may

"Your tattoo is so freakin' cute," Jamie caressed her thumb over my wrist. "So simple and adorable,"

"It's because it's small," I chuckle and grab the remote to change the Netflix show. "It's gonna be two months since i've gotten it," I smile at the camera tattoo.

Ethan thought it was cute. I told him to get it because we both film. So, he didn't care what kind of tattoo we got he just wanted matching tattoos. Which I thought was adorable of him to do.

"Wanna order some pizza?" Jamie asked. She picked up her phone and went to to her Dominos app.

"Sure. Let's get... pineapple and pepperoni?" She nodded at my suggestions and started placing the order.

Cameron isn't home to my surprise. He's like always here. Aaron and Jamie are mad at each other for some odd reason. Nothing new.

So, i'm here to comfort her in a way. She doesn't want to be alone and she's also debating wether to forgive Aaron.

I'm trying to give her the best advice I can give. I mean i've practically been there before and it's not pretty.

-

"Big Mouth, Black Mirror, or ohh! Scream!" I shouted.

"Haven't you already watched Scream?" Jamie asked with a knit of her brows.

"We can watch it again. I promise I won't tell you what happens. I'm not that kind of person," she laughs and nods.

For the next two episodes Jamie kept getting anxious with the movie. She wanted to know what happened next. Yeah, i'm not telling her at all-

"Pizza! Finally," Jamie stood up from the couch. I did the same and went to the kitchen after pausing the movie. I grabbed some sodas and plates. As I made my way to the counter I felt a wave of dizziness.

"Whoa," I set the things down on the counter, making a lot of noise. "What the hell?" I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes.

When I opened them I saw Jamie coming in with the pizza. Then everything just went black.

-

My eyes flutter open and I see I'm in the hospital. I sit up looking around to see Jamie.

"Dia, hey, how you feeling?" She asked. I opened my eyes fully and rubbed my forehead.

"Dehydrated," my voice came out raspy and dry. "I'll go get the doctor," she said walking out.

I don't remember much. Just the kitchen and also before that. Why the hell did I faint? Must be dehydration. My dumbass don't drink enough water.

"Ms. Mendoza, how you feeling?" The doctor came in with his clipboard. He grabbed his pen and started writing things down.

"I'm fine. What happened?" I tried sitting up. Jamie came to help me out.

"That sounds good. I'll get you some water right away. Congratulations," he smiled making me jerk my head back.

"For what?" I asked.

"You're pregnant," he checked off something from the paper. "Excuse me. Your water will arrive shortly,"

I turned to look at Jamie who has the same
shock expression as me. Pregnant? What the fuck!

-

tuesday

"What am I gonna do??" I bit my nails. Jamie sat down at her vanity, gazing at the positive signs on the tissue paper. I took three. They all came out positive.

"Dia, calm down," Cameron said handing me coffee. Jamie had called him telling him she had an emergency. He's probably the only person we can trust for now.

"Yeah, just breath and try to figure out how this happened. These all are positive, Día," Jamie said.

"Sex. It happened because of sex!" She flinched. I'm in total freak out mode right now. So many thoughts are running through my head.

What am I gonna do? How am I gonna do it? Will Ethan want the baby? Will he be mad? Or what if he runs off?

"Dia, did you and Ethan use a condom?" Cameron asked. "No," Jamie gestured to my response.

"But I was taking birth control," I glanced at both of them who exchanged looks.

"Día, birth control isn't really 100% on the 'no babies' thing. You should've gave the implant a try," I just closed my eyes and put my head in my hands.

"I'm nineteen. I'm barley starting my life," I felt tears forming at the corner of my eyes. "I don't know what I'm gonna do with a baby. What if Ethan doesn't want it-"

"Hey, don't say that. You haven't even told him so how do you know if he'd want it or not?" Cameron asked. Jamie nodded, agreeing with her brother.

"Diamanté, just tell him," Jamie said with a smile. "You don't know what he might say and if he doesn't want it i'm here for you all the way," I turn to Cameron who nods as well.

"Just tell him," he says. "If Ethan says some dumb shit then he's cut off,"

-

I went to Ethan's apartment. Blue is there chillin' on the sofa. He has his paws on my lap as my eyes kept staring at the positive sign.

I cried even more of the thought. What was I gonna tell Ethan? The question is how. Ethan texted me that he's at the warehouse with Grayson. I inhaled deeply and set the test down on the coffee table.

I leaned back on the couch and started petting Blue's head. "You have a baby sister or brother, Blue," I say and I noticed the way his ears rise and flap back.

"Problem is... how are we gonna tell daddy about it?" I stared out into space. Blue whimpered lowly and licked my palms.

I'm just hoping he doesn't lose his shit the minute I tell him about this baby.

-
-
-
-
-

i just fuckjng had to lmao

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨