08

sunday

"Ohh, blue- no, pink- oh wait no purple!" I shouted as I went through my shoes. I'm sitting on the floor debating wether to wear the pink or the purple shoes. To be honest I don't wear the pink ones that much. "Hmmm... purple or blue?" I mumbled again. "Grayson!" I shouted.

"Wha- what happened!" He asked panting as he entered the living room.

"Can you help me pick," I said lifting up my vans. He made this 'what' face and then sighed.

"Seriously Dia? You called me for that?" He gestured towards the shoes making me groan.

"Grayson, please look this date has to be prefect," I said following him downstairs.

"Sorry, I'm no good with those," he said sitting on the couch with his phone in hand. "Gray, please??" I begged.

"What's up fuckers!" Cameron busted through the door making me jolt. Coming in along is Aaron, Jack and Ethan

"Thank god, you came just in time," Grayson exhaled loudly making me kick him.

"What?" Ethan asked with a smile.

"I have a date tonight and I need help picking," I said lifting up the shoes.

"Uhh, well my mom just called me and I need to call her back," Aaron pulled out his phone as he was walking to the back yard.

"I need to pee," Jack said walking away to the bathroom that's by the staircase.

"Uh I- wow look at that," Cameron pointed at the pool as he started walking out.

"Hm," I pouted and dropped my shoes on the floor. "It's fine Día," Ethan said chuckling. "Purple looks good on you," he winked.

"Thank you," I picked up my shoes and headed back upstairs to take a shower.

7:26 pm

I'm ready for this shii. I put on some jeans and a purple crop top along with my purple vans. I wanted to match. I've never gotten pretty ok?

"Ok, I'll be back in exactly two hours," I said grabbing my phone from the coffee table. Ethan and the guys are watching Netflix while they pass around a bowl of popcorn. Don't be late. Remember I'm still babysitting you," Ethan said looking at the tv.

"Okaaaay," I said heading to the front door. "Bye guys!" I waved. "Bye!" Aaron, Cameron, Jack, and Grayson shouted as I closed the door the front door.

I was going on a date with Mikey. Semi date. He had asked me to hang out. I know what you're thinking 'it's just a hang out' yeah, but I've been there for all the girls he would ask to 'hang out' he ends up dating them. Or at least i've never been to a fancy restaurant with Mikey. So, I came prepared.

"Hey, Mikey," he stood up from his chair and hugged me as he pulled my chair out. He walked back to his seat and sat down.

"Hey, Dia. You look nice. When was the last time you put eyeliner on?" He joked making me roll my eyes. He chuckled and opened the menu.

"Ok, so the movie starts at around nine. I'd say we have an hour and a half? Maybe," I said looking at my phone.

"I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. I don't how I should feel about that. I don't even know when's the next time i'm gonna see you," he frowned making me sad.

"Mikey," I whined. "Why'd you have to remind me about that? Just don't even think about that tonight," I picked up my menu and opened it.

"Dia, can I tell you something, but promise me you won't tell anyone?" He asked after a minute of silence. He put down his menu and looked around then back at me.

"Mikey, I'm here for you. You can tell me anything," I placed the menu down and grabbed his hands. They're so soft and warm. 

"Is it ok to like someone? And it doesn't matter who they are?" He asked with a smile on his face. My cheeks started burning up.

"Y-Yes, Mikey It doesn't matter," I said smiling wide at him. Is he about to ask me out? If he is I don't know how to act surprised.

"Dia, I'm gonna say this. I trust you with everything that you won't say a thing to anyone. Not even your mom or dad," Holy fuck he's about to say it! "I'm gay," What??

"M-Mikey, that's amazing! You have my full support," I gripped his hands and he just smiled back at me. He pulled away and picked up the menu again.

"I knew you would Día. I have told my parents and they love me the way I am. I just didn't know how to tell you." he admitted.

"Mikey, i'm your best friend. I wouldn't judge you for being you. I love you 100%. Don't ever hesitate again to tell me something," I just gave him a warm smile as I flooded with embarrassment.

back home

I came in and threw my self on the couch. "So, you're Mikey's girl now," Ethan said drinking milk as he switched from channels.

"He's gay," I gazed at the tv screen as I replayed tonights occurrences. We had dinner and we talked about when he figured out he was gay and also when he had came out to his family. Ethan spit out his milk and started choking.

"Wh- what?" He wiped his mouth and set the glass of milk on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch again.

"Yeah, I never saw it coming," I said taking off my shoes and throwing them beside the couch.
"I really thought he had feelings for me," I added as I stood up.

"Well, you tell Mikey he has my full support," Ethan said wiping his shirt with his hand. "I will," I said resting my head on a pillow. "I'm gonna go to bed," I said grabbing my shoes.

"Goodnight," Ethan said glancing at me.

"Goodnight,"

-
-
-
-
-

Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short but I haven't posted anything.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨