37

After hours of ugly crying I walked back home with Jamie. It was late and cold. "Cameron texted me that they had put everything away. You can just go to bed," Jamie rubbed my back.

"Thank you, Jamie," I said softly.

"No problem, Día. I'm sorry, again. You can always talk to me, you know that," she reassured. "I'm gonna head home, but you have a goodnight,"

"Be careful. Have you seen the news? Some robber is sneaking around, breaking into houses," she giggled.

"You watch the news?" She asks making me smile weakly. "Shut up," I said. She pulled me in for a quick hug.

I walked in the living room and tiptoed to my room. "Where were you?" JJ said turning on the light.

"Fuck! JJ could you not just waited for me to get in my room?!" I asked as I rested my palm on my chest.

"How you feeling?" He asked standing up from the couch. I went to my room and he followed behind me.

"Never been better," I said sarcastically and he just rolled his eyes.

"So, have you texted him?" He asks and I shake my head. "No. I think I should break up with him," I say softly and he just inhaled deeply.

"Maybe you should talk to him. Tell him face to face. If that's what you really want, Día," I turned to look at him.

"What are you saying?" I asked, brows knitted and he just scratched the back of his neck.

"He said it was a mistake. He also said he pushed Bethany away," I scoffed and chuckled.

"So was the first time he kissed me. What? And you believe him. Pretty sure he was sucking Beth's face off!"

"Shhh, the boys are sleeping," he gestured with his hands. "Why are you on his side!"

"I'm not on any side. I'm just simply saying that you should talk to him," he explained making me shake my head. "I am and I'm breaking up with him,"

"Can you at least like talk to h-"

"No!" I pushed him out and slammed the door on his face. I groaned and threw my shoe across the room.

"Why are they always on each other's side?!" I said to myself. "Oh because 'bros before hoes'. Fucking pathetic," I said taking off my clothes.

I grabbed some pj's. I went into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I kept hearing noises while I was in the bathroom which freaked me out.

I washed my mouth out and grabbed my phone to check the time. It's almost midnight. Damn, i've been out on the streets that long?

I locked my phone and went to contacts and called Gilinsky. The line kept ringing but no answer. I called JJ, but he didn't pick up and it went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck!" I called Nash and thank god he answered

"Nash! Oh my god thank god you answered!" I said relieved. I peeked out my door and then closed it again.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Someone is in the house and I don't wanna go out," then I began to whisper.

"I'm not home right now. Remember i'm taking late night shifts," he says making me groan.

"Nash, you were the only one who picked up, though. What am I supposed to do?" I asked in a panicked tone.