02

Ethan's POV

"Okay... Ethan, just tell her that you're gonna have a party, but tell her like a parent would," Grayson said as we all sat down around the counter.

"Well, you mean like yell at her?" I asked.

"Actually don't we don't want you bleeding again," he stares at me and chuckles. "Just ask her alright? Forget about telling her just ask her," he sighs.

"And we don't have school on Monday so that would be even more better," he added making me roll my eyes. I can't risk another item being thrown at me.

On another note, fuck no. I may be one year older than her, but shit she still has to respect me. "Nah, i'll just tell her. I'm not asking,"

"Yeah," Aaron nodded along. He opened the fridge and looked for a minute. "Such a big fridge, but it's like... empty,"

"So we have the booze and all we need is the food," Cameron looked up from his phone and glanced at all of us.

"Okay cool," I smile as I cross my arms.

The door opens and it's Diamanté entering with her skate board in her arm. She walked over to the kitchen and leaned her board against the cabinets by the sink.

"Hey Diamanté we're gonna throw a party so I'm gonna need you to go to the store and get us some food," I said and she turned around quickly.

"Excuse me?" She asked looking at us as she held her water bottle. She placed it on the counter and furrowed her brows.

"You heard me. Go get us chips," I demanded and she was about to open her mouth when Gray spoke up.

"Here," Grayson goes up to her and gives her fifty bucks "Now go," Grayson said looking at her.

"What?" She asked. She actually sounded confused. Was she not getting it at all?

"You heard us go!" I shouted.

"Get your own damn food," she threw the money at Grayson who flinched when she raised her hand. "I'm not your fucking maid. You work for me Ethan so if you really wanna test me then go ahead. I'll be upstairs and as for the party by all means have at it, but if I wake up and this place is trash i'll have your bill transferred to the remodeling bank account. It's a thing sweetheart," she whispered and grabbed her board, heading upstairs.

"Damn, she's hot," Aaron muttered and stood beside Cameron who snorted.

"Nah, she's cute," he responds to Aaron's comment making me scoff.

"Yeah? Well, she's a pain in the ass and she's actually starting to piss me off," I watched her walk up the stairs and head into her room.

I swear i'm not gonna last.

Diamanté's POV

He made me feel like shit and I hate him for that. He thinks he can treat me like a piece of shit.

Well, he can go buy his fucking food because God gave him two legs to walk and do shit. "What a fucking pain. I feel like i'm babysitting him,"

I rolled over on my bed and called Mikey. Maybe a long chat with him will make me sleepy and hopefully he can actually update me on Hawaii.

-

8:00 pm
Ethan's POV

"Dude it's 8:00 and the party already started and people are asking for food. Where the hell is Aaron and Cam?" Grayson asked.

"They're gonna be here dude don't even trip-" just as I finished my sentence the front door opened revealing Cam with three bags and Aaron with four boxes of pizzas.