39

JJ's POV

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the lights above me. I looked down and Dia was sleeping. I nudged her a little and she woke up right away.

"Hey," she said softly. She grabbed my hand and squeezed "Hey, bestfriend" she chuckled as I said that.

"JJ, I'm sorry-" she started tearing up.

"No. Don't do that. Not now. Just be happy that I woke up. I thought I was actually gonna die." He sighs.

"If I didn't kick you out of the room you wouldn't be here. It's my fault and I take full responsibility for it-"

"Dia, calm down. This is nobody's fault. Okay? I'm fine and I feel fine too," I smiled down at her. She sighed and looked down "I'm afraid to ask, but do you know who did it?" She asked.

"No, I didn't get a good look of the guy, but he was tall, very. He was wearing the usual thief outfit. A black baggy hoodie and some sweats, but I didn't get to see his face. Most definitely a guy from the way he shoved me," he groaned as he sat up.

"It's gonna be okay, but why would someone attack you?" she asked looking down. "I mean there were things on the news, but the house is barley valuable," she shook her head.

"I think it's time they all tell you," I said chuckling. She furrowed her brows and cocked her head to the side.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

Carter, Shawn, Aaron, and Cameron came in with some food. "Jack! Your awake!" Carter said running towards me.

"Hey, man. How are you guys?" he hugged me carefully. Aaron just smiled at me. "Glad you're okay man," Aaron says.

"I'm okay, but how are you?" Carter asks.

"Great to have you back, man," Cameron said rubbing my shoulder. "Hey, JJ. How you feeling?" Shawn asked. smiling

"Guys, it's time you tell her. I think it's funny how she has internet access and she hasn't figured it out," I said looking at Dia.

"Can someone just tell me what's going on?" I asked."Dia," Cameron said taking a chair.

"Umm... before we met you... we were somewhat famous. Nobody really cared that we were, here," Cameron glanced around. "Of course you know Jack and Jack are sorta out there, but us," he gestured towards Aaron, Carter, and Shawn. "We like to film videos,"

"What do you mean?"

"Like at school nobody cared we were famous, but umm....when we met you we took it by surprise that you didn't recognize us," Cameron said looking at her.

"Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Gilinsky, Carter, Matt, Taylor, Shawn and I are a group called Magcon. We were actually fitting in and nobody saw us as a label," Cameron added with a smile. "Although our buddy Sammy left the group to pursue music as well,"

"When we met you you didn't treat us like we were gods just because we were famous," Shawn spoke up.

"You didn't see us like that. You actually talked to us like we were human beings," Carter adds in.

"So what's that got to do with this?" She asked.

"This was probably an invasion of privacy. Whoever this person was probably panicked and just 'defended' themselves when JJ tried to go defend himself," Shawn said looking at me.

"Now you know the secret we've been trying to keep. Well, not entirely since I mean you had Youtube, but wow you never found out," Aaron spoke up.

"I don't care that you guys are famous, but I do care for you guys because you guys are my family," she said looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.