03

I was washing my clothes today. Closing the door to the laundry room I had walked past Ethan's room and call me chismosa, but like... it's my house.

... so no fucking secrets.

"Look, Beth she's nothing. She's worthless- okay that's a little too fucked up, but I mean she's nothing compared to you. I'm  just babysitting her. I wouldn't try anything with her, trust me," The way he said 'trust me' slapped me across the face.

Damn, that actually hurted bro. Like I took that too personal that I felt tears run down my cheeks. It hit me right at home. What'd he mean by that? Not that I care, but like sorta do... am I ugly? Like for an average girl am I really that ugly? Wow.

"Look, Beth I'll see you in a b-" he opened the door and he was too quick that I was too caught up in my feelings that I didn't even walk away or at least tried to act like I was passing by. He saw me standing there... tears down my cheeks.

"I'll call you back Beth," he hung up the phone with this concern looked. Like if he's wondering if I heard his convo a second ago.

Yes, you fucking prick! I'm hurt!

"I-I'm sorry- I'm gonna go-" I walked to my room and closed the door and the silence was just soo unbearable.

Ethan's POV

After her door shut the guilt just took over my body. I really just talked shit about her? In her own house? So far this isn't going as planned. I've been clapped back, smacked with an apple, and now i've made her cry.

That's the first time i've hurt her... mentally? Cause for sure not physically. Fuck, I should apologize. I grab my jacket and wallet. Closing the bedroom door I head down the hall.

I slowed down as I was passing Dia's room. I wanted to knock, but knowing her she's probably gonna yell at me. Probably cover up the fact that she's actually crying. I sigh and continue down the hall until I reach the stairs.

"Hey, so is she coming with us?" Grayson asked as I met up with him at the front door.

"N-No she usually skates there, I guess. Her mom told me that she goes home on her board after school so the rides shouldn't be a problem,"

Diamanté's POV

Once I heard the front door close I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Mikey really did me this way. His parents had taken him too soon. Forever he will be missed. Mikey's visitation was cut short due to a close friend that is getting married.

Guess I gotta enjoy my day(s) off anyway, right??

"Hello, this is Sliders High School. How may I help you today?"

"Yeah, um im calling for Diamanté Mendoza. She won't be attending school for this whole week she has a stomach infection," I trailed off. Okaaaay I went a little overboard. My mouth never knows when to stop.

"Aww, Diamanté Mendoza. Let me see... straight A's and she's only had one absence. Would you like me to send her homework through mail or would you be able to pick it up, Mrs. Mendoza?" They can do that? I didn't even know my own school.

"Uhh... mail? Please? Thank so much," I said quickly.

"Anytime, hopefully she feels better. Have a nice day!" She exclaimed making me make a face at the phone.

"Haha, Byyye!" Once I ended the call I sighed loudly and looked around. "What she so happy about?"

1:00 pm