09

7:30 am
monday

It's Monday morning and i'm going back to hell- school. I got up and put on some sweats and grabbed a hoodie. I didn't bother putting on a shirt. My period came last night which I really fucking hate, but what can I do? It's mother nature.

I put my hair up in a bun and went downstairs. "Hey, Dia, hungry?-" Ethan stopped and looked at me, cup of orange juice in one hand and the gallon in the other.

Grayson looked up from his bowl of Coco Puffs with his mouth open. "What the hell you two looking at?" I asked taking the juice out of Ethan's hand.

"You look lovely today," Grayson said scooping a spoon full of cereal. "Thank you," I smiled wide, revealing my teeth. My cramps started up. They were slowly coming when I was changing, but now I can feel them even more and they're going hardcore.

I groaned softly as I sat down on a barstool and drank some more orange juice. "What's wrong?" Ethan asked heading to the fridge and putting the juice away.

"I'm about to go through hell for a week," I mumbled setting the orange juice down. "Why?" Grayson asked with a mouth full of Coco Puffs.

I took a minute and looked at them. "I'm on my period," they both looked at each other and then back at me.

"How are you feeling?" Grayson asked calmly. He set his spoon down and folded his hands together.

"Grayson, I'm getting cramps like shit and I feel like someone is stabbing me a million times," I said giving him a 'bitch I will cut you' look.

"Okaaaaay, let's get going because we're gonna be late," Ethan said grabbing his keys from the counter.

third period

Being on my period was the worst. I hate it so much, I mean who doesn't? I needed Advils like literally I wanna chug the whole bottle of pills so the pain can go away. I raised my hand so the teacher can excuse me to the nurses office.

"Yes Diamanté?" She asked from the board. She closed her marker and crossed her arms.

"May I go to the nurse?" I said as I rubbed my stomach. "Sure," she turned around, going back to her lesson. I packed my things and grabbed my backpack and headed out.

-

"Here's a heat pad. Just keep it on there and lie down if you need to," the nurse handed me the heat pad. I lifted my shirt and lied down, placing it where my cramps wouldn't stop.
(A/N: sooo many people kept capping on me because I said 'Here, I heated up an ice pack' and well I changed it... ya dig now? lmao)

"Thank you," The nurse was such a kind person. Even to the kids who use her as a ticket out of class. She's even better than the one from middle school.

"Dia?" I heard Grayson peeking through the door.

"Huh?" I sat up and looking at him with brows knitted. "What are you even doing in here?" I asked as he came in.

"I'm TA in the attendance office and well I saw you coming in. You feeling good?" He asks. I nodded as I laid back down. My head started spinning and my mouth got watery. "You don't look so good," He furrowed his brows and got close.

"My cramps won't go away. I feel so-" I started to feel nauseous. I opened and closed my mouth, swallowing my saliva. I sat up quickly and grabbed the trash can beside the bed.

"Want me to go get you some water-" I cut off Grayson as I threw up this mornings orange juice and a bagel I ate in the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Dia, you're not okay," Grayson stood up and went to get the nurse from her office. I spit some webs of saliva and then I gagged making me puke again.