33

f/a: my childish ass skipped some time. i guess Ethan and the boys are seniors & Día, along with Jamie are juniors. just a quick note.

-

What's that saying? New school year, new me? I don't even know, but turns out it's actually quite right. Unfortunately, Matt and Taylor went on a trip to San Francisco. Hard to tell when they'll be back, but hopefully very soon.

Hayes enrolled himself in our school about two weeks ago, before school started. Nash, Carter, Shawn, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Hayes have their own house with Matt and Taylor about seven blocks away from where I am.

Jamie and Aaron are not a couple yet. They kissed once, according to Jamie, but he didn't tell. He pretends nothing happened between them and she's been ignoring him ever since.

Jack Dail, moved to New York :( he was called in from a job he had applied online. I'm proud of him, but Jack and I haven't talked that much since the day we went to New Jersey. Forgot to mention Cameron's new girlfriend. Yeah, her name is Eliana and she goes to our school, but not to mention the bitch is like the new Beth.

Everything is back to normal if you ask me. "Okay, I got a B- on my science test. How the hell did that happened!?" Hayes asked, locking his phone.

"Hayes it's not you it's the bitch of Mrs. Villa," Jamie said rolling her eyes as she ate her food.

"Yeah, she gave me a C for not adding my periods at the end of a fact... a fucking fact," I said with a monotone.

"Good to hear that I'm not the only one," Hayes sighs and starts to eat his lunch.

"Hey, Jamie my M.B.F.L.U.T.S," Eliana came with her minions smiling. She stroked Jamie's hair making her pause.

"What the hell does that mean?" Hayes asked annoyed, turning his gaze towards Eliana.

"Oh, it means My Boyfriends Little Ugly Trash Sister," Eliana said, giggling. 'Ugly Trash'? This bitch must be a second grader.

The movements were quick. I, myself didn't even see this coming. Jamie stood up from her chair and punched Eliana in the face.

Hayes stood up, grabbing Jamie as a reflex.

"Oh my god, Eliana! Are you okay??" One of her friend shouted. All eyes averted on Jamie now.. even Cameron's.

"I fucking dare you to say something like that, again, Eliana," I said smiling. She touched her nose and started screaming like a little bitch.

"You broke my nose!" She shouted at Jamie with tears in her eyes. This is the first time Jamie has officially snapped.

"Now Cameron will have a reason to leave your house early," Jamie mumbled.

"Shut it, you trashy-"

"Oh my god, I love your hair," I snapped my fingers and Jamie handed me scissors from
her backpack. Hayes wasn't so quick to grab them.

"How much do you want, Jamie?" I asked glancing at Jamie. "Both of you quite it!" Hayes says. I grabbed an inch of it and looked back at Jamie.

"No- more,"

"Like that?" I asked.

"A little more-" Eliana tried pulling away, but she only screamed from the pain that came from pulling away.

"This much?" I wrapped another two inches around my finger. "Yes! Perfect!" Jamie smiled and Hayes pulled Jamie away.

"Stop!" I heard the principle come in. "Put the scissors down, Mendoza!" She shouted. I got up and placed the scissors on the lunch table.