18

saturday morning

"Dia, please talk to me," Ethan said sitting down on my bed. I just leaned back on my headboard as I stared at my blankets.

"Dia, ple-" I flinched as he tried to hold my hand.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just after everything that happened last night... i'm just having a hard time processing it," I sniffled and Ethan just got closer.

"Dia, you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't do anything. I would never do anything to hurt you," he caressed my cheek.

"E-Ethan, I was so scared. I mean why would someone do something like that? I mean it's so fucked up," I shook my head. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Diamanté's POV

I managed to get up and shower. After last night the guys almost jumped Johnny and Jeremy. I screamed at them to stop. Cameron and Aaron had them up against the wall.

Police came and arrested both the guys. They took Jeremy and Jonny separately. I asked to come in with them. I explained to police what happened and how Jeremy and Johnny had no idea of it. Even after the other guys knew I wasn't aware of it they still wanted to keep going.

They got expelled from school and so did Beth. Her parents came with a good ass lawyer and she managed to get probation. Bitch.

After that night I agreed to thank Jeremy and Johnny. I kept their numbers and I told them that when I was ready I'd message one of them.

-

After my shower I went out and changed into some pj shorts and an old shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and head downstairs to the kitchen. As I was serving myself cereal I felt arms around my waist and I quickly turned to push them.

"Dia, it's me. It's okay," Ethan grabbed my hands and I just sighed and hugged him, resting my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

He took my chin between his fingers and looked at me. He leaned in to kiss me. One kiss turned to two then three.

"W-Wait, look I'm sorry it's just after what happened I haven't really been able to-"

"Yeah, I get it. I'm sorry," he smiled weakly and rested his forehead against mine. "I'm gonna go grocery shopping for next month," he grabbed his keys and kissed my cheek before heading out.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I heard knocking and I panicked. I slowly went to the front door and peeked to see who it was. I flung the door open and hugged him.

"Mikey, I'm glad you're back," I teared up as my arms wrapped around his torso. Tears then started streaming down my face, none-stop.

"W-What happened?!" He hugged me back and rested his head on top of mine.

-

"Dia, I'm sorry that happened to you," he rubbed my hand. "I'm also glad that you and Ethan are a thing. Don't beat yourself up about this okay? I'm also glad to hear that some strangers helped you instead of continuing  what those other idiots were doing," he shook his head.

"The weirdest part is that when that guy in the staircase wrapped his arms around me... I honestly thought it was Ethan," I sighed and grabbed my glass of water.

"Dia, you're traumatized," he spoke. "It's perfectly normal. It's gonna take time for you to get over it," he adds.

6:00 pm