20

tuesday

"Dia! Have you seen my axe cologne?" Ethan shouted. "Nah!" I shouted back. I asked Ethan If I could miss school for today. He said it wasn't a big deal and that he would let the attendance know about it.

"Okay, I'm off and if you want anything to eat theres money-"

"Money is on the counter. Yes, I know," I said putting my magazine down. "Okay, later G," he grabbed his backpack and walked out locking the front door. I sighed and picked up my magazine again.

"Gilinsky," I called. He looked up from cleaning his shoes. "Hmm?"

"If we can see water... can fish see air?" I asked while my magazine slowly dropped down my stomach again.

"What kind of question is that? Are you high?" He chuckled and resumed brushing his shoes in the bucket of water.

"No, but I wish. I've never been high and I want to." I said excited.

"You shouldn't," he said looking at his shoe closely and then brushing it again with the brush.

"Why, isn't it fun?" I questioned and he snorts.

"Well, kind of, but when you get caught it's not so fun," he pointed with the brush and then dropped his shoe in the water. He then picked up the other and started cleaning it.

"I use to drink wine all alone."

"Let me guess you're not a virgin either?" He asked looking at me. "Nope," his eyes widened at the fast response.

"WAit, you're serious?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm not. Why are you surprised," I asked chuckling.

"Well, for one you're sixteen and well you don't exactly look like that type," he stared me down making me gasp.

"Okaaaay," I said laughing "Ethan is kind of the one that uh-"

"Oh god, Dolan?" He asked raising his eyebrows and then he started laughing.

"Yup," I said smiling.

"Jesus," he shook his head with a smile on his face. I heard the door bell and I started walking towards the door, but Gilinsky stopped me.

"I got it," he stood up and went for the door. I sat back as Blue ran downstairs and came to me, jumping on my lap.

"Yo-"

"Reynolds, let's get my shit," I looked up at  Gilinsky from the door.

"Sup," Gilinsky said to Aaron. "Sup man," he said coming in.

"Hey Dia, how are you doing?" Aaron sat down beside me and grabbed Blue

"Hey Dia, how are you doing?" Aaron sat down beside me and grabbed Blue. He started licking his face and barking.

"I'm good. Why aren't you at school?" I asked with furrowed brows.