"Sucks," Cristina shook her head, looking back down at the magazine.

"Yeah, it really does," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, the next time, I'll leave you there," Meredith said, walking out of the eleventh with Derek at her heels.

"You said that already," He shook his head at her remark.

Cristina and I stopped to give them a confused look.

"Oh, Derek got arrested again," Meredith said, noting the confusion in our eyes.

"Meredith," Derek frowned.

"Reckless endangerment," She informed us.

"Please," He sighed.

"Did he lose his license yet?" Cristina asked.

"Oh, no, because they don't charge him, because the cops worship him," Meredith crossed her arms.

"Because I saved some of their lives," Derek chimed in.

"Hey, can I be on your service next time you got a cop? I wanna get on their good sides," I asked Derek.

"What are we picking?" Meredith asked as she looked over at Cristina's magazine.

"Dress color. I'm not wearing white. Mm. It's sexist and vaguely racist. Oh. No white, no veil, no rice," She shook her head, her eyes not leaving the page.

"Well, what will your mother say?" Meredith asked.

"No mother," Cristina said.

Meredith turned to Derek and sighed, "You know, I didn't get cleared for surgery, and I'm pretty sure it's your fault."

"Meredith, I am the chief. I can overrule the counselor," Derek said.

"You can?" Meredith chuckled, before turning back to Cristina, "Yes. I love the blue.

"Could you clear me too please? I kinda saved your life back there. I mean Cristina did too, maybe the harder part but I did too, you know," I shrugged.

"And for that I am forever grateful. I'll clear you both," Derek laughed.

"Yes! Thank you," I smiled, "I should save your life more often."

"Ha," Derek gave me a fake laugh before shaking his head.

"Goodbye Dr.McCunty!" I exclaimed.

"Doctor what now?" Meredith looked to me.

"Chief shepherd, you're back," April smiled.

"Good morning," He greeted her, as she joined us as we continued walked down the hall.

"I found a giant skull base chordoma. Biggest one I've ever seen," April told him.

"Really?" Derek asked her.

"He came in to the E.R. with trouble breathing," April continued to inform him.

"You got cleared for surgery?" I frowned.

"I did," April nodded.

"Bitch," Meredith said.

"I like the brown, too," Cristina said, flipping the page on her magazine.

"I know it looks inoperable. I mean, I would've said it was inoperable, but you're back and you're you," April continued to talk to Derek about the tumor.