Baby Bling

^^ bish idek either.

Every since you and Ryan had your little girl, y/d/n, Ryan has been showering her with gifts. He probably buys her more expensive things than he does for you!

You and y/d/n were in her nursery, you trying to get her to say 'mama.' That all soon came to an abrupt stop when a loud and squeaking scream of "I'm home!" was heard.

That could only be one person, Ryan. He was making his way up the steps and bags were heard crinkling and rubbing against each other.

You had a confused look on your face, but soon knew that it was another gift for y/d/n.

Once Ryan was in sight, he had a small jewelry bag in his right hand and bigger bags in his left hand. Y/d/n's face lit up because she knew she was getting something.

"Aww for me?" You say while pointing to the small bag. You were hoping, for once, he got you something.

"Nope!" He exclaims with a smile as yours fades into a look of despair.

"... but this is for you!" He smiles while handing you the three large bags. You set them aside and wait until you see what he got for y/d/n.

"If that small bag isn't for me, then what did you get y/d/n?"

His face lights up as he pulls out a small box. It kind of looked like a ring box, so you were wondering what he got her.

Ryan walks over and crouches down to y/d/n, who was sitting on the floor with the biggest smile on her face.

He opens the box and there lies a diamond pacifier. A literal diamond pacifier.

Your face was in shock and y/d/n was clapping her tiny hands.

"Is that real-" you were cut off by Ryan.

"Yup! Since I bought you something very expensive," he says motioning towards the ice on your left ring finger.

"I thought it would be fun to buy her something expensive. 17 grand to be exact!" He says like spending that much on a pacifier isn't bad.

You fell back and just stared at the ceiling. You were still trying to process why he chose to buy her a diamond pacifier, out of all things.

Y/d/n was ecstatic. She immediately had plopped the diamond dummy into her mouth.

You sat back up and looked at Ryan with the "bitch really" look plastered onto your face.

"What? I bought you some expensive stuff too!" He says pointing towards the bags sat next to you and laughing.

"Whatever you goofball." You laugh while giving Ryan a kiss.

---------------
A/n: yo have you guys realized that your body punishes you for not carrying a baby but if you do get pregnant, it punishes you too. And if you get pregnant too young and/or you're not married, most of society will look down on you.

Mannnn I be thinking of some weird ish. Haha. That's just the life of me. It always happens when I'm forcing myself to sleep 😂

This has been another chapter brought to you by @QueenLaTrish.