Overdramatic -Alternative Ending

Ryan was never good with kids. He wanted them one day, but had no knowledge of how to care for one. So he bursts out this question while you were enjoying your hot pocket:

"Can Dylan come over today? I wanna learn how to care for our kids before we have 'em." You looked up at him and blushed. (Tried to make it interracial-friendly but failed *facepalm*)

Dylan was your baby nephew that your sister just had about four months ago. You we're kinda shocked at what he said. Our kids...

"Ok, sure. I'm off today anyways and I'm pretty sure my sister will be more than happy to get some time to herself." You picked up the phone and dialed her number.

You asked her and she answered quickly with, "Oh my gosh. YES! I would love for you too! You should see how large these bags are under my eyes! Jason can even notice them! And he doesn't notice anything!" You laughed at her response.

"Okay, pick him up in 20?"

"Ok, you can come, but you might be waiting. You can't get a baby ready in 20 minutes. Haha!"

"Ok but I'm still coming. Byeeee" You hung up and Ryan was looking at you.

"Yes." You answered his question he even got to ask. His eyes lit up.

You laughed and grabbed your bag and keys, making your way to get Dylan.

*after you picked up Dylan and hooplaaaa*

You make your way into your shared home with Ryan with your nephew and his diaper bag.

Ryan comes running down the steps to take the car seat away from you. He runs back up the steps and sits the car seat on the couch.

"Hey! You need the bag too!" You laugh and Ryan comes running down the steps.

He grabs onto you and you jerk away.

"WHAT THE FOOK RYAN!!" You scream at Ryan as Dylan slightly jumps.

You snatch your nephew out of his arms, careful not to hurt the cute lil' potato.

You pack him up, ready to leave Ryan.

"Goodbye Alejandro!" You say with your Spanish accent you suddenly got.

"Maria! Wait!" Ryan says with his sudden Spanish accent as well.

Narrator's POV on Ryan

Ryan fell to the ground, dramatically. Even more dramatic, he blurted out as he looked up at the sky with his hands in the air, "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ryan ran up to his room and locked himself there for two weeks.

On an ordinary day, Ryan found out why you left him.

You weren't a bag! You were a potato. A #SecsyPotato.

It was too late tho, you were gone and out of his life.

-------------
A/n: I like doing alternate endings. (Ae) 😂👌

Yep, I'm that secsy potato that you have to sit next to that starts out with a srs story, but ends up with a retarted one.

Legit I thought of this first before the real ending. I need ta' stop 😂

But I won't.

Wow this a/n is long so..

BAIIIII
~QueenLãTrish