Fuckboiiiii -AE

*RINGGGGGG* goes the transition bell.

Everyone scurries out of the class before the teacher can assign homework, as usual.

I make it out into the crowded hallways of the high school. I push through dozens of people to make it to my locker.

I finally make it to my locker. I put my textbooks into my locker and close it shut, to only find Ryan standing behind it.

How cliché, Ryan. I mentally roll my eyes.

"What the hell do you want, (fucc)boy?" I say, already annoyed by his presence.

"Ohhhhh, got a feisty one. I like it when my women are feisty." Ryan smirks as he puts his arms on either side of me.

"I'm not your woman, and I'm not fi- Well I am but, I AM NOT YOUR WOMAN!" I yell at Ryan and he laughs.

"Oh love, you'll see one day." He says and walks out of the school, probably to some slut.

I shake my head and walk to my car, to only find Ryan sucking a slut's face off on my car.

"Um, what the fuck are you doing?! Last time I checked, this was my damn car!" I yell at him and he stops to look at me.

He pushes the slut he just had his mouth on to the side. She falls because of her 7 inch heels.

He walks to me and I unlock my doors and run to the driver's side. Ryan makes it into the car and I facepalm myself.

"Get out!" I yell while Ryan laughs.

"Love, now why would I do that?" He smirks.

"You're not going to seduce me by calling me 'love.' And this is why." I buckle my seat belt and slam my foot on the gas pedal.

The car goes at top speed and Ryan jerks forward. I make a sharp left turn and Ryan's head hits the car door.

Yes, yes I am ill.

I make yet another sharp left turn and Ryan's head hits the car door window.

I make the car stop suddenly and he flings forward, hitting his head on the dashboard.

"P-please, stop. I will lea-ve ve!" Ryan pleads. I unlock the door and he sets his legs out.

I am going for the kill.

I stomp on the gas pedal, making Ryan hold onto the car. I make a sharp turn. Once again, Ryan hits his head on the car door.

I stop the car to close and lock my doors. Once I close and lock my doors, I drive off, seeing Ryan looking at me while holding his arm.

Show 'dem Fuccbois who's boss. I smirk and continue to drive to my destination.

---------------
A/n: lyrics are from I'm Legit -Nicki Minaj -Ft. Ciara.

And I'm one weird potato. How the hell do I think of this stuff?

K Bai
~QueenLaTrish