Overdramatic

Ryan was never good with kids. He wanted them one day, but had no knowledge of how to care for one. So he bursts out this question while you were enjoying your hot pocket:

"Can Dylan come over today? I wanna learn how to care for our kids before we have 'em." You looked up at him and blushed. (Tried to make it interracial-friendly but failed *facepalm*)

Dylan was your baby nephew that your sister just had about four months ago. You we're kinda shocked at what he said. Our kids...

"Ok, sure. I'm off today anyways and I'm pretty sure my sister will be more than happy to get some time to herself." You picked up the phone and dialed her number.

You asked her and she answered quickly with, "Oh my gosh. YES! I would love for you too! You should see how large these bags are under my eyes! Jason can even notice them! And he doesn't notice anything!" You laughed at her response.

"Okay, pick him up in 20?"

"Ok, you can come, but you might be waiting. You can't get a baby ready in 20 minutes. Haha!"

"Ok but I'm still coming. Byeeee" You hung up and Ryan was looking at you.

"Yes." You answered his question he even got to ask. His eyes lit up.

You laughed and grabbed your bag and keys, making your way to get Dylan.

*after you picked up Dylan and hooplaaaa*

You make your way into your shared home with Ryan with your nephew and his diaper bag.

Ryan comes running down the steps to take the car seat away from you. He runs back up the steps and sits the car seat on the couch.

"Hey! You need the bag too!" You laugh and Ryan comes running down the steps. He takes the bag away from you and scurries away to Dylan.

You walk up the steps as he takes Dylan out. He starts to tossing him up and down and you start to feel uneasy.

"Ry you might not wanna do that." You try to warn him.

"Cmon, y/n. It won't hurt I won't dro-"
Ryan is cut off by the baby throwing up on him, while the baby was being held up reverse simba style.

"Mmmmeehhhhhhhhh!" Ryan shrieked as he sat the baby on the couch. He runs to the kitchen, his face meeting a wall twice in the process.

He unnecessarily grabs a million paper towels and scrubs his face, neck, and arm.

You sit there looking at him struggle while tore holding Dylan. You laugh and start recording. Ryan notices you and takes his baby-vomit infected shirt and throws it at you.

"Ohhhhh, got you shirtless on record." You tease and run upstairs.
----------
A/n: if you didn't get the reverse simba style joke, here it is:

 ----------A/n: if you didn't get the reverse simba style joke, here it is:

'Reverse' means that the baby is facing Ryan. So yea. There it is. 😂

K bai
~QueenLaTrish