Pregnant

Your POV

I sit down on the couch, thinking about the test that's sitting in the bathroom- ON THE COUNTER! SHOOT!

I run back into the bathroom and sit it behind where my (pads/tampons/or whatever you use) are. I walk back into the quiet living room, where my thoughts are the only thing speaking.

I can't tell him. His career is going extremely well. He's a mainstream actor now and a baby will just come in the way of it. But I have too. But I don't want too. Ugh...  I argue back and forth with my conscious, tears falling from my eyes.

My mental argument is interrupted by the sound of a closing door echoing throughout the penthouse.

"Y/N I'M-" Ryan stops as he sees me trying to hurry and wipe my tears.

Too late, y/n... I mentally facepalm myself.

Ryan comes rushing over to me and places a hand on my back for comfort.

"What's wrong y/n?" Ryan says with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I-I can't tell you. It's hor-rible." My voice cracks as I look away from him.

"I promise I won't leave you. We'll be in this together."

I had to tell him. I had to stop stalling. I built enough courage and told him. "I'm pregnant."

Ryan's comforting hand turned into a cold one. He then took his hand off my back. His face went from sympathetic to blank.

"I can't- I can't do this. I'm sorry, but-" Ryan starts before I cut him off.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO 'I promise I won't leave you?!'" I shout at him.

Ryan runs out of the door, probably to his chauffeur, telling him to take him to a bar.

Ryan might be gone for a while so I call up my brother, telling him to bring a new lock for the door. If Ryan isn't gonna help me raise this kid, he can just go.

I wasn't gonna run out of the apartment and let Ryan have it. I have a kid to raise.

My brother soon shows up with tools and the lock I asked for.

"Hey, are you ok? Why you tryna lock Ryan out of a fucking bomb ass place like this?" He asks looking around the place.

"Because when I told Ryan I was pregnant, he left." I told him, holding back my tears.

"Wait, YOU?! As in y/n-" he exclaimed surprised.

"Yes. I just found out today." I said with my head down.

"That d*ckhead ahh dumb b-" I cut him off from chec- roasting Ryan.

*2 hrs later*

"And I'm done. If you need anything, I'll be here for you." My brother says as he places a hand on my shoulder. I hug him and he leaves.

I close the door and look at the quiet place.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

--------------
A/n: IM SO PROUD OF MY SELF. TWO IMAGINES IN ONE DAY, WRITTEN! 😂

Anyways,

Ur gonna hate these words:

PART TWO BETCH!

K Bai
~QueenLaTrish