Cricket

You all were at Sean's house to make the medieval horse carriage for Greg's birthday. You were terrified of crickets. And Ryan knew it too. So he called you out to the garage.

"Y/n!!! Heeeeeeeeelp." Ryan called out.

"Coming! You say getting up from your spot." You walk to the garage only to see Ryan's hands cupped in front of him. You go to take a closer look to find out it's an ALIVE cricket.

"I swear Ry if you throw that thing I'm kicking you in your balls!" You say angrily. "How ya gonna do that and you can't even get close to me." Ryan says mockingly.

You scream as he throws it towards you. As it hopped towards you, you run to the door to go back inside.

Rhpc looked at you like you were some kind of idiot. But that didn't bother you because you knew Ryan would have that cricket when he came in. You ran to the teehee room and crouched down in the dark.

It was about 30 seconds later when Ryan finally came in. He asked, "Where's Y/n?"

No one said anything. You could hear a cricket. (IM SO PUNNY! Lmao, no.) They must have silently ratted you out because next than you know he came in there and pretended he threw a cricket. Once again you scream and then gave a confused look.

"Wow, you scream loud." Ryan said plugging ear.

"Well, you shouldn't have scared me with that cricket!! Anyway, what did I even do?" You ask angrily.

"Sorry.... not sorry. And two nothi- You know what! Look y/n..." Ryan said pointing at your shoes. "No shoes in the house..."

You snatch your shoes off and throw them at him. "I don't think shoes go there...." Ryan says sarcastically while rubbing his leg.

That's when you make the comeback,

"I was aiming for your balls. You asshole!"

Rhpc just dies of laughter.

---------

A/N: me and my lovely mind

I'm tryna write as much as I can before school. I got two parts in the works atm.

Anywayzzz
K bai ~QueenLaTrish