Naked

Interracial

Narrators POV

You jog up the steps after a great workout, ready to take a nice shower to freshen up. You pick out comfortable clothes to wear and set them on your bed. You turn your Bluetooth speaker on and connect your phone.

You pick one of your favorite song and step into the shower. You sing and dance like an idiot until you're clean.

~amount of time it takes you to shower later~

You step out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You make your way to your bed and your all time favorite song comes on. You start dancing like an idiot, once again, and your towel falls off.

Because of the water that was still on your skin, your (shade of color) skin shined from the light peeking in through the window.

Your song ended abruptly and you turn around to see why. There was a smirking Ryan standing in the doorway, with your phone in his hand.

You reach down to get your towel, only for it to not be there.

"Looking for this?" Ryan says as he kicks your towel into the room. You reach for the covers on the bed to cover up.

"We've been dating for how long and you still cover up?" He laughs.

"Not long enough!" You squeal and run back into the bathroom.

______________
A/n: just a funny (possibly cliché) imagine, haha.

This has been another chapter brought to you by @QueenLaTrish.