Uh Oh pt. 3

7 months later you had your beautiful baby girl, Mia Nicole Higa. You were holding her and Ryan was smiling ear to ear. This moment couldn't get any better. Nothing could bring you two down.

Or could it...?

A couple months before Ryan....

used a broken condom...

you had to take care of some business.

*flashback*
Your POV

I made my way to the alley where she wanted to meet up at. I had a gun and some pepper spray if she tried to pull some funny business on me.

I saw a girl with a black hoodie with ginger hair hanging out of the hood with her back towards me. I walked up to her and said her name.

"Madeline..." I said firmly.

"Y/n" she mocked.

"Look, I've got things and 'plans' (😏😉) to do. Why am I here?" You said sounding annoyed already.

"You know exactly what I want, sister."  I got even more annoyed.

"Bitch, I ain't got shit for you. I don't even know why I came. You're just the same. You'll never change from Scar."

Scar was the name for her. She was the school's bad girl and a sister's back stabbed. You couldn't trust her then, and you can't trust her now. She'll stab you in the back, just like she did me, literally. I still have the scar on my back...

"BITCH! I WANT MY-" She said as she came at me ready to choke me before I...

...pulled the trigger.

I shot her... I felt a wave of guilt over me, but it was what had to be done.

"I should have done that years ago. I said taking a quick glance to see blood on her chest area and left arm.

I ran to my car parked not too far from where the crime just happened and drove away.

*end of flashback*

Narrator's POV

"She really has your eyes." You say as you look at her yawn.

"She has your nose." Ryan says looking at her also.

"This is the best moment of my life." You say right before the door burst open to reveal...

Madeline?
-----
A/n: I REALLY THINK I SHOULD MAKE THIS IS A BOOK. IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS SO I MIGHT DO IT. IM THINKING ABT IT BEING ANOTHER FANDOM THO. I WANT ONE BOOK PER FANDOM PROBABLY.

K bai
~QueenLaTrish