Proposal -AE

A/n: will be putting AE in the imagine titles because I'm pretty sure you guys know it stands for "Alternative Ending." 😂

Thanks to @TheNamesHernandez for requesting it.
***

Ryan has been begging me to go to the beach with him for weeks now.

"Please Random Unicorn Fluff!" Ryan says with puppy eyes. I burst into laughter by the nickname he gave me.

"Fine." I said giving in and getting up to go change. I saw Ryan doing a little happy dance when he saw I finally gave in.

*skip everything with you getting ready going in the car blah blah dumb sh- stuff*

We finally make it onto the beach at sunset. It was a beautiful view, with the waves gently crashing against the shore.

There were a few other girls on the beach, too. One kept looking at Ryan and that made me feel uneasy. I just shook it off and started to walk with Ryan.

We were walking along the beach until Ryan suddenly stops and looks at me.

"Y/n," Ryan begins.

"105 is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do..."

I look at Ryan confused, and notice the girl from earlier trying to "lowkey" get closer to us.

"...And if I lost everything , in my heart it means nothing. 'Cause I have you, girl I have you. So I'm gettin' right down on bended knee. Nothing else will ever be, better, better
When the next thing I say,"

Ryan gets down on one knee and pulls out a black velvet box.

"Will you marry me?" Ryan says as he looks over at the girl.

"Yes!" She squeals and people that were hiding bursts out. They cheer and hoot for the now engaged,
Couple?

I look at Ryan with pure anger and confusion. The girl he picked up and hugged smirked at me and flipped me off.

He just brought me to the beach to propose to some slut.

Anger boiled inside me.

Once Ryan say the girl down, I ran over and tackled her. I punched her until she had blood dripping from her face.

I saw Ryan running towards us, so I stopped, finessed the ring, and ran off.

I ran to Ryan's car, since he placed his car keys in my bag.

Bad move, Ryan.

I drove off and made my way to the pawn shop.

----
A/n: I feel like I have more than one AE idea for this for some reason. If u want another one,

COMMENT HERE FAM

K Baiiiiiii
~QueenLaTrish

Yeh I coopy end past. I edit some bits so it's a lil dif tho.

Oh and p.s., if you don't know the song "Marry Me by Jason Derulo" you 'prolly won't get Ryan's Proposal Speech 😂 (or whateva' it's called)