Drunk Ryan

Thanks to sarah_higa10 for the idea. Kinda indirectly lol. (Yooo, in sorry I thought about tagging u just now. I realized I never tagged you lol)

You were driving home from a party Greg and Daina threw. They were newlyweds (OMG I WISH) and wanted to throw a party to celebrate.

Yes, they had a honeymoon, but wanted to celebrate with their friends. So they threw a party, which led you to the situations you were in right now.

"Why em I in a ubaaarrr?" Ryan says from the backseat still in a blond wig that looked like Harry Styles' 2011 hair.

You stopped at the stoplight and turned around to look at Ryan. "I'm your girlfriend! I'm not a damn chauffeur!"

"But YU arghhh my show fur! U drivin meeeeeee." Ryan says as he rolls down the window and sticks his head out.

You were surprised. You were driving Ryan's car... in Vegas, on a Saturday night. You were 99.91% sure that you had people looking at you two.

"Ryan! Get your head back in the car!" You exclaimed. Ryan surprising did as he was told. You rolled up the windows and locked them, making sure what just happened didn't happen again.

You were turning on the street when Ryan said "Uh oh.." You were confused by what he said until you started to smell something.

Pee...

It didn't smell like he peed a lot but he was acting like he was completely dry.

He tried to roll down the window again. He tried and tried, and eventually gave up and started yelling in the car. "WEEEER GOING UN A TREP IN OUR FAVORWITE HOCKET SHIP."

"Ry! Shut up! It's 3 in the morning!" You said as you pulled into the driveway. You got out and opened the back door to get Ryan out.

You pulled and tugged on him. With you being only up to his shoulder in height, and a little tipsy, this made it a lot more difficult.

"Ohhh I gaht te hahtte grebbing on meh. Cen I geht yu numbrer???" Ryan says as you finally got him out...

...but ended up dropping him.

He didn't fall far tho, which was a great thing, but Ryan made a big deal out of it and started shouting.

"OWWWWW OWW MY BABY ON DA RUN OWWWW OWWWW-" he stopped shouting, at least you thought he did. "SEE JOE I GAWT HAR NUMBRERFJFJDKDK!"

Who the hell was joe? You thought and looked in the car. No one was there. Ryan must be delusional.

You decided not to ask and just continue dragging him into the house.

You managed to drag him up the steps and make it into the house. Lucky for you, there was another set of steps to drag drunk Ry up.

*after 10 minutes of dragging Ry up the steps*

"That's the most exercise I've ever done." You say as you let the now passed out Ryan go.

You turned to the kitchen to get a sip of water and thump!

You look over the ledge from the kitchen, in shock. A groan and barks filled the air...

then snores, from Ryan, not the dogs.

You ran down the steps to check to see if he was ok.

He was knocked out, again, and he just slid down the steps not even 30 seconds ago

You tried dragging him up but failed a countless number of times. You about gave up. You dropped Ryan on the ground, getting yet another groan from him, to go get covers and pillows.

You laid out the covers and put the pillows down. You rolled Ryan over so he was on the layers of covers you laid out. You covered him up and went upstairs to your cozy bed.

---------
A/n: not gonna lie, I had to google how to spell chauffeur because autocorrect had no idea wtf I was talking about. 😂

K bai
~QueenLaTrish