Yes! -Alternative Ending

Y/s/n- your song name
Continue...

You and Ryan were walking on the sidewalk when you two came across Chipotle.

You tugged at his arm to get his attention. He pulled his attention away from his phone and gave you the 'go on' look.

"Can we go into chipotle?! I'm hungry!" You squealed like a little girl because, I mean, c'mon, it's food!

I'm always hungry. You thought to yourself and pulled him inside, giving zero fucks if he wanted to go in there or not.

When you two got in, you guys ordered your usual and sat down. You noticed hardly anyone was in here.

It's usually packed. Wonder why it's so empty. You rubbed it off and pulled out your phone.

"I gotta go to the restroom." Ryan said as his voice echoed through the restaurant.

"Ok." you said and he got up.

Your POV

About 15 minutes passed and Ryan still wasn't back. I looked up from my phone and heard music playing.

"Y/s/n.." It was the first song  me and Ryan ever listened to together...

All of RHPC came out from around where the restrooms were. Erika sprinkled a trail of white flower petals over the floor, Daina gave me a flower crown, and Greg gave me some gauc.

I thought that was it, but I was wrong. Derrick came out of nowhere and held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he led me to the middle of Chipotle. Then, he went to stand where the others were.

Ryan then came out in a tux and had my order in his hand.

He's quick. Daina sure knows how to get a guy in a tux, ASAP. You mentally laughed at yourself.

He got down on one knee and opened the blue velvet box that was on top. It was a beautiful diamond ring and had the words, "Will you marry me?" engraved on the top of the box.

Narrator's POV

Your eyes widened. "YES!" You squealed. Everyone clapped and Ryan got up after you put the ring on and got your food.

Ryan went in for a kiss, but you pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doing? Me and chipotle are engaged!"

You ran out of the establishment with your chipotle order and lived a happy life with your fiancé.

-------------
A/n: I'm not fucked in the head guys I promise. 😂

K bai
~QueenLaTrish