Goodbye... For Now

*2 weeks ago*
"Pushhhhdhdhdkfkdndn!" the doctor said to you as you were giving birth to your firstborn child.

*skip this shit*

You were holding your new baby boy, y/s/n. (your son's name) You and Ryan were able to take him home in just a couple of days. Ryan had the biggest smile on his face as he watched y/s/n in your arms. This was the happiest moment ever, for you anyway..

Before you gave birth to y/s/n, Ryan put a video on nigahiga saying that he might quit making skits on that channel. A channel with 30 million subscribers.. more than Pewds...

With him being an actor, making millions, and I mean millions, and you being close to your due date, he felt YouTube just had to wait. Here's how the video kinda went.

*flashback*

"Hey guys.."

"As you may know, I'm married to y/n and she will be giving birth to our firstborn son."

He revealed something directly for the first time.

"And I am now an actor now. Having all this can get a little busy and..."

"I-I might quit

"I-I might quit..."

"Guys I might. My life has gotten pretty busy at the moment. Youtube just, just has to wait a little bit. I will try to come back..."

He mumbled the last part.

And just ended the video. No teehee...

You remembered the video being trending within the first 2 hours of the video being uploaded. 4,567,069 views... You didn't want to even check the comments. You knew there would be hate, and maybe even threats. You couldn't handle that while you were pregnant with your firstborn.

*end of flashback*

Ryan opened his front door and you and Ryan were welcomed by all your friends screaming...

"SURPRISE!!"

Ryan was in shock and you were on the verge of crying from joy. You guys were extremely grateful for what they did, except y/s/n.

He was enjoying his nap home from the hospital, but with all that screaming, it woke him up.

Cries came from the car seat. The room got dead quiet. The only noise that filled the room was y/s/n's cries. Everyone's smile faded and you felt a wave of anxiety.

You took him downstairs from the door and Ryan followed. You guys worked together to stop y/s/n from crying. Once you did, youu guys high-5'd each other and smiled.

As you guys turned around to go back upstairs, you guys were stopped by all your friends awing at their phone screens, rewatching the video they took of you two.

"Guuuys!" You groaned.
"You guys are fucking cute! Kay?" Your twin sister, Carly exclaimed.

"Yea!" "100% agree" we're a few of the things you heard other than feet going back upstairs. You sighed and shook your head, walking up the steps with the bag over your shoulder. Ryan let out a small chuckle with y/s/n in his arms and him following you up the steps.

You and Ryan walk up the steps to the living room chattering about what just happened. You just rolled your eyes and blushed.

"Guys listen up!" You clapped your hands for everyone to hear. Everyone turned to look at you, even Ryan.

"Where's the food?" Everyone laughed and pointed to the kitchen.

***

The welcome home party was over. You guys were exhausted. Luckily, everyone chimed in to clean up the aftermath. You were extremely happy for you friends.

As you watched Ryan and y/s/n looking at each other, you snapped a picture and filmed a video for Snapchat. You posted the picture on all your social media platforms with the caption, "My two favorite boys"

I hope this does happen but don't at the same time lmao.

I do because I want him to get married... TO ARDEN. YEA IM A RYDEN SHIPPER WHATCHA GONNA DO?? Anyway...

I don't want it to happen bc I like his skits lol. But I'd like to see this happen in a few yrs. MAYBE SOONER IDK.