Waffle

3 posts whaaaaaat?

You guys were just laying in bed on your phones, to lazy to get up. (Me AF) When Ryan suddenly bursts out:

"I'm hungry." Ryan said hinting at you to cook.

"Then go make breakfast." You said laughing. "I don't know how to cook. This entire house will burn if I cook!"

"Fine, Imma make a deal with you,"

Ryan's eyes grew wide with a childish smile. (Best description ever.)

"...we cook together." You finished. Ryan gave you that "dafaq" look and just went along with it. Although he knew he was gonna have to do half the work anyway.

***

You two walked down the stairs and got your waffles, soup and bacon, maple bacon to be exact. You managed to opened the box of waffles and sat them on a tray, while Ryan, on the other hand,was trying to stack the cans of soup on top of each other.

"Turn the oven on so we can make the bacon." Ryan did as he was told and turned the oven on, while you put the waffles in the microwave.

***
You sat a waffle on a plate and got the syrup out. This wasn't the final product, but u wanted a waffle very much. (Sounds bad, sorry) You got the syrup from the cabinet and poured some over the waffle.

"Hey, y/n.. I wanna see u do something.." Ryan said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Strip? You thought but gave him the "what do you want me to do" look

He then ever-so-casually say "I wanna see you flip your waffle up in the air, without making it touch the ceiling!"

"Deal. BUT... If I make it super close on the first try I get 20 bucks!" You said tryna get some extra cash.

"Fine you lil hustler." Ryan said playfully rolling his eyes.

I threw the waffle in the air and I surely made it close on the first try. I made it stick to the ceiling. Can't get any close than that.

Ryan got out his phone and started videoing what just happened.

"So y/n got a waffle stuck to the- HAHAHAHAHAHA" the waffle fell off the ceiling and splashed syrup on me.

Ryan's laugh was so cute and I just ended up bursting into laughter as well.

-----------
A/n: but on some real ish Ryan's laugh is too cute. If u know what they making props to u! Comment where this was from lol.