Ghetto Fairytale

*swearing is present here

"You're not going to whatever you do, Cinderella." The evil step sisters laughed and snickered. Soon, they walked away.

You got angry. "BITCH YAS DAFAQ I AM FUCKING GOING YOU RAGGEDY PIECES OF SHIT." And with that you stomped out the room.

You changed your clothes and walked out to see them looking at you. They were looking at you with disgust. You slapped dem hoes and walked out the house.

They didn't tell you I was a savage...

When you got outside, you saw that ugly ass step momma that got like seven babydaddies and four kids. Hell, what the fuck was she doing to end up like that.

She looked at you while she was holding Shaqoia in her arms.

Poor kid, has the genes of that fugly hoe. You legit felt sorry for her, but you knew she was gonna grow up to be a bitch. So with that, you continued walking.

"Ugly aaaa hoe." You heard her mumble and you stopped.

You turned around to look at that bitch snickering. You ran up to her and slapped them drawn on eyes brows off dat bih. That shut her up.

Don't get it twisted.

You saw a limo pull up to your home. You saw it was Prince NotaFuckboi in there and ran up. You hopped into the limo and you guys began driving away.

As you were driving away, you guys saw Prince Fuckboi in raggedy clothes and a shopping cart filled with trash.

You looked at him with a smirk. He looked at you and his face lit up. You flipped his no-good lying ass off and your limo kept driving.

Should have never crossed you. But that's another story.
-----
A/n: lmao just an idea I came up wif. I know it's short lmao.

;) dat ending doe

THANKZZZ FOR 4K READDZZ :'D
K bai
~QueenLaTrish