Not-So Scary Movie

Your POV

Ryan wanted to have a movie night with RHPC. I thought it was a good idea, until they came.

I could tell by the looks on their faces that we were watching a scary movie.

Mustacheless Greg was smiling waaaay to hard and Derrick was giggling his ass off. Daina looked pissed knowing that the guys gave it away, but it was too late to do anything. They were already here.

Haha. And they thought Paco was gonna give it away. Probably why he isn't here. I smile at my random thought.

I made my way into the kitchen where Ryan was, making popcorn, in microwave and on stove, and adding seasonings to a batch in a large, red bowl.

I walked over to him and reached my hand into the bowl. He just looked up at me and looked back down. He know not to tell me what to do bout the main bae, Food.

"Why didn't you just tell me we were watching a scary movie?" I said raising an eyebrow and plopping another piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"You would've had second thoughts about joining us for movie night. And I'm pretty sure this enough popcorn." He says mumbling the last part.

"Yoooo, there's no such thing as 'never enough popcorn.' Who is you right now?" I said giggling.

"Well ok. I've got a few batches of popcorn. One with hot sauce, another with Parmesan and another with <favorite add-on to popcorn.>"

I put my shocked face on because he knows food is bae. I kissed him with my buttery lips and walked to the living room to join the others.

I plop onto the couch and look up at the tv to see <scary movie here> on the screen. I roll my eyes and look at RHPC, all of them having sly smirks on their faces.

Ryan comes back with the bowls of popcorn and sets them on the table. I take the bowl with <favorite add-on to popcorn> and sit my feet up on the couch.

Ryan sits down next to me as the movie begins. I pay attention to the screen as I feel everyone pays attention to me.

For fun, I hold up the middle finger and move it across the room for everyone to see. Everyone's stare turns to the movie.

This is gonna be one hell of a long night.

***

"BISH! You dumb as hell. Why the FWUCK would you go down to the basement?!" I screamed at the movie. Everyone turned to look at mewith annoyed faces, then back at the movie.

Thump.

I heard. I look around to see if anyone else heard it, but no one else did. Everyone's eyes were still glued to the screen.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I start to get a bit frightened. Everyone is engaged in the movie, still. I might just be getting paranoid.

THUMP!

This time, all the lights in the house shut off. My heart rate begins to increase as each second passes by.

Takes the lights to go out for you idiots to notice? I thought as Greg gets up to go check out the basement, where the noise is coming from.

"Have you learned nothing from the movie?!" I whisper-screamed at Greg.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk down. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"GUYS!!!!" Greg screams down from the basement moments later. Everyone dashes in separate directions, leaving me to stand there too shook to move.

I soon saw a silhouette of a person, with an scythe, slowing make their way up the steps.

Who the fuck is this bitch, Grim Reaper? I thought, but I wasn't gonna find out. I ran up the steps until the lights came back on and everyone came out from their hiding spot.

Everyone had a smile on their face and laughing, but me. Then, there was a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a Grim Reaper behind me. I almost elbow them in the chest, but they quickly moved back.

The mystery person took of the mask to reveal,

Paco?

"I legit just asked why you weren't here earlier! I'm so pissed." I furiously exclaimed.

Everyone's smile dropped when I took the scythe from Paco and everyone scattered.

----
The words in bold was a ref from one of Ryan's spyfall videos.

720 words w/o this whack a/n. Anyways, hope u liked it. 😇

*unedited (kinda) bc this is a lot.

This has been another chapter brought to you by @
QueenLaTrish.