Scary Movie

You and Ryan just wanted a lazy day today. You two went out last week to the fair and that was enough. So you two settled on just watching a movie today in you two's bedroom. (IS IT ON NETFLIX? Oh wait I'm the author. I can make that happen 😏)

"What movie y/n?" Ryan said flipping thru the movies on Netflix. Ayeeee.

"Ohhh A Walk to Remember!" You squealed. "No" Ryan said straight-up.

"Well damn..." You gasped "FAULT IN OUR STARS!" You also squealed and Teddy barked.

"Nahhh.. OH! How about -enter scary movie here-!"

You were kinda iffy on watching a scary movie. But you were known for not being a chicken. You were always know as that girls that would always take a dare. So you decided to go with it.

"Fine, if I'm cuddled next to you, it's not cuz' I'm scared, it's cuz I'm comforting you..." You said making an excuse for when you cuddle up next to him during the scary parts.

***
"AHHHHH!!" You screamed. Ryan paused the movie.

"Scared yet, shortie?" Ryan vowed to never call you "baby" or "bae" or none of that. He wanted your nickname to be unique.

"NO!" You said quickly and firmly. Ryan started laughing at you. Then you heard a thump. Your heart skipped a thousand beats and you told Ryan to shut up.

You were getting goosebumps. Then Ryan looked at you worried. "Y/n? You ok? What wrong?"

"I swear I just fucking heard something. It sounded like it was downstairs."

Thump. You heard it again. This time Ryan heard it too.

"Y/n... Pack your things, well the essentials. Wear comfy clothing and shoes. We bout to gtfo." Ryan said in a whisper. You immediately put some pants on and some high tops. You already had Ryan's shirt but decided on getting a jacket just in case.

Ryan was packing his things too. He was putting on a shirt when you finished packing.

You two walked downstairs very alert and cautious. Then you thought of something. Why weren't Marley and Teddy barking? No way.. They can't be... Dead?

Just the thought of them being dead made you shiver. You made it downstairs and saw a black blur rush pass you two.

"Oh my gosh. I'm scared.." You said looking behind you for a split second and turn back to see Ryan...

Gone...

You were beyond scared at this point. You tried to make a run for it but you were held back by a hand, with no flesh...

You felt a sharp pain in your back to find out you were bleeding. You fell to the floor to see Ryan next to you...

Dead...

So close...
------------

A/n: I scared myself wtf...