Forever

July 6, 2006

"Y/n... Would you like to be my girl friend?"

"Why would I say no?" I say on the verge of tears.

Sept. 4, 2007

"Y/n, I really feel we'll be together, forever."

"So do I. We will be forever." I say kissing him.

July 6, 2008

Ryan surprises me with a trip to go on a cruise. I love him so much.

While we were there, the view was breathtaking. After we enjoyed the view, we went to our suite.

We began unpacking, but soon forgot about it. That was the time we lost our v-

Vegetables.

SIKE! OUR VIRGINITIES!

June 14, 2012

"I miss the old you. I miss you actually enjoying our conversations. Physically and verbally." I cried and he seemed to not care.

What happened to him?

March 29, 2014

Ryan walks in, smelling like another girl. I know this because I don't have that type of perfume. I confront him and he slaps me.

I can see he immediately regrets it, but I still leave.

Nov. 9, 2014

It's all been downhill from here. Why am I still even trying?

Dec. 25, 2015

"WHY DID YOU KISS MY COUSIN? MY COUSIN, RY! SERIOUSLY!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face. Everyone stopped sipping on their hot chocolate to look at us.

"MAYBE BECAUSE I FOUND HER ATTRA-" Ryan stops and looks at me with his eyes red from crying.

"I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" I ran upstairs to get my things.

I saw my trashy cousin looking at me, smirking. I slapped her and continued my way to what used to be Ryan and I's room.

I ran down the stairs and Ryan was no where to be found. I rolled my eyes and ran out the door to my car, not daring to look back at all the shocked faces.

And I never saw him again. We broke up, on Christmas Day...

Jan. 1, 2016

Newspapers, Magazines, anything that tells news all had the same headline.

Ryan Higa found dead in home

I remember the Internet freaking out. I remember Twitter was overloading with traffic and all of the top worldwide hashtags having to do with Ryan.

Tears streamed down my face. I completely broke down. I continued reading.

YouTube comedian, 25, was found with a stab wound on his chest and knife in his hand.

There were broken liquor bottles on the ground and cuts on his forearm. Officials don't really know what caused him to do this.

I stopped reading. My crying continued at an uncontrollable level. I knew exactly why he did it.

Because of me.

I didn't want to believe it, but I knew it was a fact. Didn't think it was possible, but I started crying, even harder.

"I thought we were suppose to be forever, Ry...

Were the last 10 years nothing to you?"

I started talking like he could actually hear me.

He was gone, literally, and I had to deal with it for the last 7 years of my life. My conscious keeps reminding me.

I can't believe my last words to him were-

"Why were you ever born?"

I closed my journal and gave it to my therapist.

-----------
A/n: first EVAR timeline-type imagine.

~QueenLaTrish