Saturday

Ahhh, Saturday. The day where all you did was curl up with your fuzzy blanket and comfy pillows, uninterrupted. That was before you moved in with Ryan anyway. Ryan usually bothered you just to get on your nerves at least five times that day. Some were unintentional, but he usually did it to bother you.

But today, today was different.

He didn't just bother you, no. He actually made you get OUT of bed.

Y/n POV

*hears footsteps running up the stairs rapidly* "What the Hell?" You say as you stare at the door before it burst open.

"Get yo lazy ass up! We're going out with RHPC tonight." Ryan says panting.

"Dafaq?" Was all you could say. "I saaaaaid-"

You cut him off. You had no idea what to wear but it was like he read your mind. "Put something casual on! Wear comfy shoes. We are doing alot of walking ." You did nothing. You just stared at him until you finally said, "One, I'm not lazy! Two, you're annoying. And three, where we going?"

Ryan mocked what you just said. "One, yes you are. Two, I know, that's the point. Three, we're going bowling and eating. And four, #sorrynotsorry."

That was the last straw. You playfully leaped from the covers and ran towards him to tackle him, but you weren't fast enough. Instead, you just ran your way into a hug. You squirmed to get out for a few seconds, but soon realized there was no need to try and went along with it.

Once Ryan finished dodging your attack (or hugging you, lmfao) he kissed you on the forehead and walked over to his dresser. You sighed and just went to the bathroom to prepare for the night ahead.

-------------------

A/N: lol they only going bowling. Idk why I was being so dramatic.

But anywho....

DO U SMELLLLLLL....

what da rock is cooking.

No omfg. I'm sorry.

I was originally gonna say part two lmao. Luckily, no one reads these. I think...

Anyway,
K bai ~QueenLaTrish